Daily Check in Wednesday October 14th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I hope I am getting the dates correct.

Today I did more caroline g. i strayed from the program as I couldn't do any more weights at this point so I did a 30 minutes tabata workout instead. it was really fun and interesting.

I am so looking forward to Cathe's new workouts!

wasnotwas - that's great your dad is feeling much better
lilacsinspring - i should have taken a rest day today (haven't taken a day off since 2 mondays ago - since discovering caroline :) )
annette - new furniture! a lot? a little? i am so nosy

have a great day everyone

Hi ladies,

Ceci, a new sofa and oversized chair all reclining. Plus we will need to get end tables since there is no console in the sofa for drinks. The sofa is 2 cushion but oversized so more than 2 can sit on it just have to not recline. The oversized reclining chair could hold 2 small people or kids or 2 very cozy people. All by Catnapper.

So I had 2 ladies one new lady come and the 2nd lady didn't arrive till late then they both had to leave before the class was over so it was only 50 minutes if my Aerobic and Kickbox Circuit.

Then I did 45 minutes of weight work using cables and dumbbells (took most exercises to failure) , machine leg press, and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

We had to get new furniture because we gave one of our sofas to the boys when they moved out in August. So we have only had seating for 2 in our family room since they moved out.

Have a great day and workout!!

I did Cathe's High Step Training today and oof, so many leg presses. It reminded me of the Firm's older lb workouts. I also checked out Caroline Girvan's channel and it's fantastic! I did one of her short glute workouts and she cues so well without saying a word, plus the music was wonderful--she is a gem and Ceci, thanks for posting about her!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.