Daily Check In Wednesday November 23, 2011

I hope I am not overlapping any of you starting us off today.

This morning I did a 30 minute premix from afterburn and a 30 minute premix from trisets - chest, shoulders and triceps.

it was an okay workout. I was really sucking air during the afterburn premix. that is such an outstanding workout with nooooooo dread.

have a good day - and great workouts. I hope you are doing well Annette. And Carmen it sounds like you are enjoying time with your mom.

Conni - lucky you for having time off this week. Do you all have time off? Not us!

Hi Siobhan,

I have some vacation time to eat up before the end of the year, so I am taking a few days here and there to do it. Our company is closed tomorrow and Friday, so I thought I would stretch my time by one more day. I am glad to be off, I have alot on my agenda - DH is going up to the in-laws today to help cook for tomorrow, and I am running some errands, cleaning and doing some baking.

Today was Lean Hot Body - Probably the toughest workout I have right now. I only modified one section, which was better than the last time, and I was a sweaty mess..!

Have a great day everyone.

Hi everyone today it will be a quick cardio followed by a bodyrock workout. So glad im working half day today.

Have a good one.

Carmen

Quick check-in...today was Total Body TriSets LB. Who has a kick-*ss workout planned for tomorrow morning?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.