Daily Check-in Wednesday, November 16th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

My body felt sore from yesterday's workout so I opted for Cathe's latest live yoga workout. It was soooo good. I just love Cathe. Everyone waved at the end of the workout. So sweet!

It looks like everyone squeezed in something yesterday!

Annette - you are a good sister to clean your brother's house. I guess you are staying wherever you are for a few days?

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning ladies,

Siobhan, I did that latest yoga & mobility workout "live" that morning. I don't usually go for
those types of workouts and had intended just to watch it, but I ended up doing the whole
thing ! I surprised myself! It was a good workout.....Great job !

Annette, you must be "house-sitting" for your brother while they are gone...how nice to do
things around the house......and it's a "workout" in itself ! :)

Great workout yesterday, Nora, with your spinning workouts & Cardio Party ! Like Lannette
mentioned, I really like it too, it's just so up-lifting & fun !

Lannette, I think I mentioned yesterday, but great job again with PV 25 Min Core & Arm Definition, Stott Pilates On a Roll 43m & your Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m.

and thanks again for your info.......I ordered it from Amazon and it is supposed to be
here next Tuesday, so we'll see.....I ordered it from Amazon instead of directly from
OPTP, price was about the same both places with shipping, but Amazon is giving
free returns until around the end of January and OPTP has a 30 day return window.
So I opted for a little more time to be able to fool around with it, etc. I've got more
tubing, flat bands (both Thera Band) coming from Amazon, as well as another Ropeless
weighted jump rope which I did not need at all, I have tubings, bands & ropeless ropes
coming out of my ears ! (LOL) I have a weakness for fitness toys....

Today I had a fun workout session:

KCM- Strength & Stamina dvd Premix: Upper Body Time Crunch (Upper Body & Kettlebell
Swings from both workouts) 28 min.
IFit- Getting Started Series Elliptical Workout # 1- 22 min.
YouTube- Angie Fitness TV- 15 min. Rebounding Workout
Bitgym- 5 min. Rowing on Plansee Lake, Tyrol, Austria

Is anyone thinking about getting Cathe's STS Dip/Pullup Bars which are supposed to be
out something in December? I have 2 of the FitTowers and I just don't know if it will be
necessary to get the Bars too? They look nice....Nora, I think you mentioned that you have
the Equalizer Bars, something like Lebert? so I think you are probably set there.

Enjoy your day!

Hi ladies,

Yes, we are house and nephew sitting for my brother who is own his honeymoon. With a challenging 13 year old boy, who has been through too much in his short life.

I managed to do 38 minutes of my own kickbox circuit. I did floorwork for abs, legs and glutes then some punching and kicking drills and then some low impact jumping jacks and a stretch both on the floor and standing. At least it was something.

Nice to see everyone behaving themselves, LOL!

Add on a 25 minute walk outside.

Last edited:
Good morning ladies:)

Siobhan- Bravo for listening to your body after a tough workout yesterday. Good for you deciding to do a Cathelive Yoga class.
No doubt, that felt amazing and releived any tight and sore muscles. Bravo on taking care of you.

Annette- You are a great sister, apparentlly house sitting for your brother while he's on his honeymoon and cleaning a bit when needed. Yes house workout counts as a workout! Healing prayers for your hand, and prayers for your DH to work remotely.

Lannette- Great job on yesterday's workout as I believe I mentioned that yesterday. I do love reading about your workouts.
I'm sure you have another great workout on tap for today/rest day, enjoy either way.

Linda- Wow! Suepr fun workouts today. Bravo on today's stellar workout with:

KCM- Strength & Stamina dvd Premix: Upper Body Time Crunch (Upper Body & Kettlebell
Swings from both workouts) 28 min.
IFit- Getting Started Series Elliptical Workout # 1- 22 min.
YouTube- Angie Fitness TV- 15 min. Rebounding Workout
Bitgym- 5 min. Rowing on Plansee Lake, Tyrol, Austria

Yes, I do have Lebert Equalizer bars, they look like the ones Cathe will use in her new series, just called a differnt name.
I will be ready to go then.;)

Here's today's workout:

4DS Cardio + Weights: Kickbox= 71 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- METABOLIC BOOST!-INTENSE Indoor Cycling Workout RWK7= 38 Min

Enjoy a wonderful Wednesday!;)

Nora

Good Evening everyone! Today was:
- Sauna Warm-up
- PV 25 Min Core Definition (Vilmaliz B. 2/16/21) - - Cathe Step Boss Intermediate Step 21(a favorite)
- Rowing 15m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Siobhan - Nice workout. I am really looking forward to Cathe’s upcoming yoga dvd. I need to pull out her past yoga releases and do them.

Annette - Its incredibly nice of you to house sit for your brother. I’m glad you got a workout in.

Linda - Laughing about your weakness. I’ll only say that I can relate. ;) Great workout.

Nora - Great workout! I need to get back to my KCM DVDs.

Pull-up/Dip bars: I own a FitTower but plan to go non-conventional for these. I’ll use our Pilates Stability Chair for dips and pull-ups. I can also do pull-ups on our Pilates Cadillac.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.