Daily Check in Wednesday, March 15th, 2023

Good Morning Everyone,

I can't believe it's mid-march already. Where are Spring? We usually get an 18 degree day or two in March. We are about to get our 3rd snow storm. ugh. It's cold outside.

Today I work up late again. What's happening? I did Cathe's latest Christmas Hiit workout. That was a lot of fun. I added on Gede Foster Day 3 Ab Challenge (10 minutes) and added on wall squat for 65 seconds.

Great workouts from everyone yesterday.

Annette - I am sorry your birthday wasn't all that it could have been.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning Ladies.... good job Siobhan, with the CatheLive Merry HiitMas Express! That was a fun express workout....aahh, I see you're doing an Ab Challenge. Good for you!

Hello to Annette & Nora, although I mentioned your workouts later in the day yesterday, again, good job!

Today's workouts:
IFit- Speed & Legs Time Crunch Rowing workout - 20 min.
IFit- Quick Burn Time Crunch Elliptical workout # 1 - 19 min.
IFit- "Nearby Neighborhood" Street View map Bike Ride- 15 min.

Looks like I had an "IFit" day !

Enjoy your day & workouts!

Hi ladies,

Another blustery day today, came to the gym and did an hour on the elliptical doing the interval mode, then I did 20 minutes of floorwork.
So all in all not a bad cardio workout with floorwork.
Looks like we are all getting out workouts in.

Nice job ladies keep up the great work!!

Good morning everyone:)

Siobhan- It's ok to sleep in, unless you had morning appts. etc.. I know it's mid March already, Whoh I must have blinked.

Nicely done on your workout today with:

Cathe's latest Christmas Hiit workout. That was a lot of fun, then added on Gede Foster Day 3 Ab Challenge (10 minutes) and fiished up with wall squat for 65 seconds.

Linda- Great workouts today. I see your having an IFit day, yesterday was my cardio day.

WTG & high fives on today's workouts with:
IFit- Speed & Legs Time Crunch Rowing workout - 20 min.
IFit- Quick Burn Time Crunch Elliptical workout # 1 - 19 min.
IFit- "Nearby Neighborhood" Street View map Bike Ride- 15 min.

Love the challenge variety and efficiency of your fun workouts. WTG and get it done;)

Annette- Sorry you were bummed on your birthday. I know for me on mother's day or my birthday only one of my two son's acknowledges it and gives me appropriate wishes. Still no cards etc...
I hope your DH feels better,maybe he will make up for your birthday a dinner out or something. I can relate. I've come to think of my birthday/mothersday as just another day. I don't necessarily like it, but it is what it is.
I still send cyber birthday wishes, I wished you a happy birthday when I found out;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MLP- 5-MINUTE MOVEMENT FLOW to Stay STRONG & FLEXIBLE= 5 Min
Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Legs= 41 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Easy McCoy HIP-HOP Ride= 31 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Encore 2.OH! = 13 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min

Have a joyful & thankful day:)

Nora

PS. Annette I see you just posted. WTG on today's workout with :
A gym workout and did an hour on the elliptical doing the interval mode, then I did 20 minutes of floorwork. WTG & high fives!!! Way to get it done;) Go and have an amazing day:)

Great job Annette with an hour on the elliptical and 20 min of floorwork…..

Nora, another great workout too, with RWH Lift it Legs, and long cycling session.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.