Daily Check-in, Wednesday, March 1, 2023 (Goodbye February!)

Good morning....

Today's workouts:

Hydrow Circuit Training # 11- Row & Upper Body/Core AMRAP - 20 min.
Int. Timer App- Ropeless Jump Rope & 1 Weight Standing Core- 10 min.
Peloton- 10 min. Wrist Mobility
STS Ab Circuits Dvd- # 3 Weights & Plates- I did the 1st part-Weights- which is using Micro-load gloves & ankle weights - 12 min. (the second part of this ab workout uses plates or sliding discs, mostly doing all
planks, which I skipped. I don't really enjoy doing planks & such with the discs)

Hope everyone has a good day !

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home and did the newest Taebo (posted 20 hours ago on YouTube), it started with 5 minutes of weight work then into the cardio. I had on my wrist weights for it all and used them as the weights since my shoulder is twinging and I didn't want to tax it.

The workout was 49 minutes total. Even the punching was taxing my shoulder. But it was a good workout. Though the sound kept going out while he was instructing so part was done with no sound. Good thing I am not new to Taebo. I did work up a good sweat.

Nice workout Linda.

See you tomorrow.

PS...add on 25 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch. Now I am finished. Whew!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone:)

Wow, March is here already, I can't beleive t.

Linda- Awesome job on today's workouts with:

Hydrow Circuit Training # 11- Row & Upper Body/Core AMRAP - 20 min.
Int. Timer App- Ropeless Jump Rope & 1 Weight Standing Core- 10 min.
Peloton- 10 min. Wrist Mobility
STS Ab Circuits Dvd- # 3 Weights & Plates- I did the 1st part-Weights- which is using Micro-load gloves & ankle weights - 12 min.
I don't like planks either and don't blamer you skipping those.

Double high fives!! WTG! Now go have an awesome day;)

Annette- High fives on your workout today with:

the newest Taebo (posted 20 hours ago on YouTube), it started with 5 minutes of weight work then into the cardio.
I had on my wrist weights for it all and used them as the weights since my shoulder is twinging and I didn't want to tax it. It was 49 min in length.
Then added on 25 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch. Wow what a workout!! High fives, way to get it done!;)

Here's a l really good shoulder stretch & mobility and its only 12 Min. Its at YouTubbe
Movement Paralells Life -Strong & Healthy Shoulders - Mobility Routine Follow Along

Hello's & waves to Siobhan;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MLP- RESTORE YOUR BODY- Quick Mobility Routine to MOVE BETTER & FEEL BETTER= 9 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #3 Just Legs & Glutes= 38 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling-HIIT HILLS- 45 min Indoor Cycling [RWK 7 LIVE ] = 50 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min

Have a blessed day:)

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.