Daily Check-in, Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Good morning again!

Today's workouts:

Killer Legs- Bonus Barre workout - 17 min. (skipped the high side hip lifts & added warmup)
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min Rowing & Core EMOM
Workout Across America: New Hampshire , Nevada & North Dakota
Hydrow- 10 min. Upper Body Strength with bands--Bretton Woods, New Hampshire
Bitgym- 10 min. Sierra Trails, Nevada Elliptical Hike
YT- Northern Plains Botanic Garden Treadmill Walk, Fargo, North Dakota - 13 min.

That's my workout/adventure today.....Waves to Siobhan, hope you'll be back with us
soon........I believe today is the day that you were expecting to welcome a new member
of your family!

Hope today is a good day for everyone...........

Good Morning Everyone,

I am back! I got home last night around 9pm which is very late for me. I like to leave Ottawa around 8am but my eldest DD wanted to drive back with us to meet our new doodle whom we are naming Strudel the Doodle. We are a hungarian household (mainly).

Today I managed more Caroline G - total body for 50 minutes. I stopped 10 minutes short as I am running out of time.

Linda - what a varied workout this morning. Uhmazing!
Nora - you walk indoors to Leslie Sansone yes?
Annette - Is the pool a community pool?

Have a great day everyone.

Welcome back Siobhan, hope you enjoyed your visit to Ottawa and are excited to bring
Strudel the Doodle into your family! Nice Caroline G - total body workout this morning.

Hi ladies,

Today was a new Taebo Carport workout that was 30 minutes and a sweatfest with my wrist weights on.

I have a doctor's appointment at 1 meeting a new GYN after mine retired.

Siobhan, it is the Borough pool run by the borough. It is nice and big with a large grassy area to lay out in the sun on.

Gotta run.

Good afternoon/evening:)

Linda- Awesome adventure workouts today with:

Killer Legs- Bonus Barre workout - 17 min. (skipped the high side hip lifts & added warmup)
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min Rowing & Core EMOM
Workout Across America: New Hampshire , Nevada & North Dakota
Hydrow- 10 min. Upper Body Strength with bands--Bretton Woods, New Hampshire
Bitgym- 10 min. Sierra Trails, Nevada Elliptical Hike
YT- Northern Plains Botanic Garden Treadmill Walk, Fargo, North Dakota - 13 min.

WOW! That sounds so cool! WTG! & congrats on a job well done;) Enjoy the rest of your day;)

Siobhan- Welcome back!! I believe you welcomed a new family member today "Strudel" that is a cute name.
Great job on your workouts today with:

YT- Caoline Girvan-- total body = 50 Min had to stop short 10 Min due to time contraints
Enjoy your Strudel:)

Have a great day

Annette- Nicely done on today's workout with:

YT- Taebo Carport workout= 30 min and a sweatfest with wrist weights on. Well done!:)
Good luck with your new doctor and appointment.

Have a good day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30-min HIIT CARDIO Indoor Cycling Workout= 30 Min
Leslie Sanesone Walk Slim - 3 Fast Miles= 45 Min with a 6 pound vest on
Leslie Sansone- Walk It Off in 30 Days- Burn 30 = 31 Min Workout w/ DH
Uses light hand wts 1 or 2 pound in each hand

Have good day and evening ladies:)

Nora

ps. hugs & pets for Siobhan new Strudel doodle:)

Nice workout Nora with today’s workout:
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 30-min HIIT CARDIO Indoor Cycling Workout= 30 Min
Leslie Sanesone Walk Slim - 3 Fast Miles= 45 Min with a 6 pound vest on
Leslie Sansone- Walk It Off in 30 Days- Burn 30.

so neat to wear your weighted vest on the walk. I need to do that sometime! :)

Siobhan- Sorry I forgot to answer your question. Yes I do Leslie Sansone dvds indoors and I just started adding wearing either a 6 pound or 12 pound weighted vest and or hand weights of resistant bands if it calls for it for strength training. I've learned that walking is great for increasing bone density and adding a weighted vest boosts that with out taxing the joints and helps metabolism, promotes healthy blood sugar, healthy blood pressure, balance, strengthen immune system, sleep and more and my favorite burns fat. Its the King of Fat Burning because its done at low impact and for a longer amount of time. This is the perfect storm for fat burning, which is so cool!

Have a great evening;)

Nora

Last edited:
Neat information Nora! With all the treadmill walking I do as well, I could start using my
weighted vest, which is only 4 lbs, but I'm sure it would help!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.