Daily Check-in, Wednesday, January 18, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning!

Hello Siobhan & Lannette…..

Great 75 min. Gym workout yesterday, Annette…you are a workout warrior!!!

Nora, great job yesterday with MPL, Jessica, & spinning…WTG!

Gotta get on finishing up my cleaning, but I did do
20 min. Hydrow Circuit Training Rowing workout. And
20 min. IFit Max it Out Elliptical workout…

Have a good workout(s) & day…. Supposed to be close to 60 degrees today…..nice….

Good morning ladies:)

Hello's & waves to Siobhan & Lannette:)

Annette- WOW!!! Great job on your killer gym workout yesterday, and it was a good one at 75 Min, high fives & Bravo! I agree with Linda, you are a workout warrior Bravo!

Linda- Happy cleaning I know its one of those things you ge bit done, and turn around and you need to start over. It's never ending. I always say it would be so nice to have a house that was a Star Trek house.
If you have ever watched Star Trek they never clean up and its always poerfect. I want my house to be like that. I mean if they can send a man to the moon they can definitely work on developing a Star Trek house.

Great job on your workouts today with:

20 min. Hydrow Circuit Training Rowing workout. And
20 min. IFit Max it Out Elliptical workout… WTG and get it done! High fives & Bravo!

Here's today's workout:

YT- Movement Paralells Life -STRETCH + STRENGTH | Better Mobility in 9 minutes! (Follow Along)= 9 Min
LITE- Strong Body Stacked Sets- Lower- Basic #3 Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #1 + Extended Stretch #1= 57 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Saturday Sweat Session- 45 Min Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Workout = 50 Min

Enjoy a blessed Wednesday;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I piddled around the house doing some straightening and such. Then I did 30 minutes of a Body Combat workout on YouTube (it was 44 mi minutes but I stopped when they did push ups) then I found a new to me Cardio Kickboxing 21 minutes with a lady name Utah Lee. It was basic but good. So about 51 minutes total of Cardio kickboxing today.

Add in 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes.

Nice workouts everyone!! Keep up the great work!!

See you tomorrow!!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.