Daily Check-in Wednesday, January 11th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did a Cathe Live of Functionally Fit for about 30 minutes and added on about 10 minutes of MPL - two small workouts. The core one was tough.

Annette - glad to read you are recovering and able to work out.
Nora - Great workout
Lannette and Linda - I hope you are both feeling restful

See you all tomorrow

Good morning Siobhan, Annette, Nora, Lannette!

great workouts all of you…. I am still nursing my shoulder & arm….hope it will get better on its own….. it’s getting hard not to pick up the weights :)

I did do a Peloton treadmill workout yesterday…yay!

have a good day..

Good morning ladies;)

Siobhan- Terrific workout today with: a Cathe Live of Functionally Fit for about 30 minutes and added on about 10 minutes of MP. There's nothing wrong with a shorter workout. It's good to mix it up.

Linda- I see you did a Peleton treadmill workout. I hope your shoulder feels better soon.
I would suggest rest first, secondly if you workout I'd suggest doing a workout that does not focus so much on arm and shoulder muscles.
Perhaps, kickboxing, walking, band workouts, LITE cardio party type stuff. I hope that helps. Sending you healing wishes.

Annette- Have a great workout today/rest day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Movement Paralells Life-ACTIVE RECOVERY-Primal Movement Stretch & Mobility Practice= 14 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Elevate Team Climb= 30 Min
ICE- Low Impact Sweat Basic #4 Wup + Cardio1 + Cardio 2 + Blizzard Blast + Stretch= 56 Min

Enjoy your Wednesday;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I came to the gym and did 55 minutes of weight work for upper body using the barbell, dumbbells and machines plus floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch. Between the actual weight work and the floorwork I did 35 minutes on the elliptical. All work done still sportin' my surgical boot!

Nice workout and I sweated.

Nice to see everyone else getting their workouts in, hope you are able to workout soon Linda.

See you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.