Daily Check in Wednesday February 24th, 2021

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette,

Today I did a mix of 45 minutes of CG's upper body workout + 10 minutes of Cathe's LIS - cardio supersets bonus (the step + light weights workout). I ran out of time so couldn't finish. I always loved that bonus workout

What's Cathe and KCM cards mean?

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove hard strikes. it's my all time fav workout. love the music, the moves are so smooth, they get intense then light. i've done it so many times that it became my pick me up workout for when i was feeling down. I always feel happy doing HS.

have a great day Annette.

Hi Siobhan,

It is just a funny way of saying that hypothetically I am on the Cathe check in yet I don't do much of Cathe's workouts these days, so she could come along and revoke my privilege to check in ;) .

Not that she would, so every so often I do one just to keep my 'privileges ' current.

Same thing with Facebook and KCM.

Today I tried to kill my ladies with my Lower Body Extreme workout and I about did myself in, in the process. Oh boy am I going to be hurting later. This was about 52 minutes long.

Then I did 48 minutes of weight work including dumbbells, and and floorwork for abs and glutes. I am sufficiently beat.

Nice workout for you too.

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.