Daily Check-in Wednesday, February 22nd, 2023

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Rest day for me today. My body just isn't feeling it. I always feel this way on day 7 - time to rest!

Enjoy your workouts everyone.

Good morning, enjoy your rest day Siobhan!

Today's workout(s):

IFit- Lean & Fit Cycling Workout # 1- 28 min. (this included intervals off bike with weights)
2 Short Bitgym treadmill walks: 15 min. in Barcelona, Spain and 10 min. in Edinburgh, Scotland. Both had beautiful scenery.

Nora, baking banana bread sounds yummy, and a good alternative to working out ! LOL! Hope you enjoyed your day.

Annette, you nailed it with your 95 minute workout consisting of weight work for chest (barbell and dumbbells), dumbbells for back, shoulders, triceps and biceps, then the sled pulling with strap walking backwards and pushing forward up to 9 plates!!(~20 minutes) followed by floorwork for legs, abs and glutes and a nice stretch. I bet your gym feels like a "second home" to you. I believe you mentioned one time that you are pretty close to the gym which is great.....It's always nice to visit with someone for relaxation and fellowship.

Enjoy your day, it's raining here this AM! :(

Last edited:
Good morning everyone;)

Siobhan- Congrats on taking a rest day, those are so important to avoid injury and to allow for recovery.

Linda- High fives on today's workout with:

IFit- Lean & Fit Cycling Workout # 1- 28 min. (this included intervals off bike with weights)
2 Short Bitgym treadmill walks: 15 min. in Barcelona, Spain and 10 min. in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Both had beautiful scenery.Wow! How great to enjoy such beautiful scenery while workingout in exotic locale.
Love those passport workouts. WTG and have fun getting it done, awesome job;)

Annette- Congrats and high fives on another stellar gym workout yesterday. Awesome 95 minute workout doing weight work for:
chest (barbell and dumbbells), dumbbells for back, shoulders, triceps and biceps,
then the sled pulling with strap walking backwards and pushing forward up to 9 plates!!(~20 minutes) followed by floorwork for legs, abs and glutes and a nice stretch. Way To Go!!!
I'm sure you are an inspiration at your gym. I know you inspire me;)
Enjoy your day and your workout if you workout today.;):)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MLP- Primal Movement Mobility - Follow-Along Routine to Save Your Body= 13 Min
Boss Bands: Total Body- Timesaver #1 Legs, Glutes & Core = 29 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- QUAD CHAOS - 55 min LIVE Indoor Cycling Class= 56 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Post Workout Stretching- Stay for dessert! = 11 Min

Have a blessed day:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home and did the Ultimate Taebo which is roughly 90 minutes long!! I hadn't done the whole thing in a while and I had on my wrist weights which made it tougher. But I ploughed through it . It was tough.

Nice workouts and rest day ladies.

Tomorrow will be an earlier workout since I have an appointment at 1:30 to pick up my lower dental tray. Should be weights tomorrow.

See you then.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.