Daily Check-in, Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Good morning all!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "STS 2 SuperSets" - 30 min.
IFit- "Biceps Finisher" - 6 min.
IFit- "Max it Out Time Crunch Elliptical Workout # 7" -20 min.

Have a good day!

Hi ladies,

On this rainy dreary day, I decided to stay home and do a DVD. So I did 27 minutes of Billy's Total Body Fat Blasting Cardio but honestly I had on my wrist weights and my ankle weights and it felt too much like the weight workout I did yesterday so I stopped it. Then I put in Taebo Max Intensity and did 23 minutes of it with mostly just the ankle weights on, giving me a grand sweaty total of 50 minutes of Taebo.

A lot of my older DVDs aren't playing example: I wanted to do Billy's Ultimate Anniversary workout but my player said that it couldn't play the disc. I mean it was purchased off Amazon in 2012(Amazon keeps track) so I guess it is old but still, it messes up your day when what you had your heart set on doesn't work.

Anyway, I got a workout in, in the end!

See ya tomorrow.

Good job today Annette with your 50 min of Taebo. Yep, it's frustrating to want to do a
particular workout and to have something fail, forcing you to have to do something else at
the last minute......or to be so frustrated, you do nothing at all. Good job for sticking with it!

Hi Everyone,

I worked out yesterday - I did a Cathe Live - lower body with no weights. I can't remember the name of it. It was about 45 minutes.

Nice to see you both checking in!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.