Daily Check-in Wed 6-7

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning... I started the June rotation yesterday. I just loved getting reacquainted with walking lunges (haven't done them in a while). 300 walking lunges and IMAX1.

Today calls for CTX UB which I don't have so I'm subbing MM upper body premix and the Bonus Butt Workout (kind of looking forward to that one, I think):p

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Good morning Jane and the rest of the gang! Is everyone feeling inspired after watching Cathe on GMA? I know I am. Even though I don't really know her, she's a fantastic role model for me.

I subbed the PUB up premix for CTX upper body and then I did the BBW. Man, the floor work on PLB is sooo tough for me. My hams are just not very strong I guess. All my life they've been this way.

Have a good day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Morning all! Happy Hump Day:)

Jane - Imax 1 and 300 walking lunges? Yikes!

Phyllis - how is the BBW in this month's rotation?

I decided to give my aching hip a rest last night, so I just did Coremax. Today is Musclemax.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning I'm going to do CC#6 on the treadmill and AbRipperX.

Jane: 300 walking lunges....OUCH!

Phyllis: Great workout.

Shelley: Have fun with MM!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi! Sounds like good workouts for everyone. Still don't know abot those walking lunges, ouch!
I have a circuit today. I was thinking BC, but maybe I will try something off the terminator DVD?? Let ya know. Either way I will gasping for air and sweating buckets!!
Have a great day!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Good Morning Girls.

Today will either be f/b weights and cardio in some fashion...I am slated for a circuit work out but I have the urge to do an IMAX so I may nix the circuit idea and do the weights separately.

Good morning,

Today was SB, but I just did SJP and get burned out on Cathe cardio,( sorry, I get bored easily..), so I did Christi's Step Heaven and ab hits.

Have a great day everyone!!

Morning ladies. Day 3 of the June rotation for me. I don't have Cardio Kicks, so I did Low Max instead, followed by Core Max #1. I'm not exactly sure which exercise from yesterday is responsible, but my butt is SORE!:7

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Hey Ladies:) Something completely different for me today, running! I surprised myself last week and registered for a half marathon on October 1st. I start my running clinic mid June. I planned on a 5K run this morning which I can do in about 30 minutes but ended up running for 50 minutes with a few walking breaks. I have to drive the course to figure out how long I run but I'm guessing 7 - 9K. I'm thrilled with how good I feel now but 'holy hip flexors' when I finished. I gave myself a good 25 minutes of stretch through hips/hams and overall legs.

Happy Hump day all, I'm sprinting now to get out the door in 15 minutes:+

Take Care
Laurie:)

Good Morning,

Hm...let me see! Legs & Glutes just about killed me, last night, really. But, I made it though it. This is what happen to me when I take to long of breaks and begin eating the wrong foods, I have to pay for it.

Hm...this morning, Imax 2 (killed me) :-( :9 man oh man it was tough, but I made it. I need to start taking my multivitamins again. Thank you Robin :) I still have the Shaklee liquid-Lea.

Tonight, either MIS & Abs or Muscle Max followed by a hot bubble bath and a good night sleep. I have a date with Kick Max tomorrow morning :p :p

Teddygirl~

Morning all - I was short on time this morning so I did the step portion of my CTX All Step and that was it. I've plans with a friend tonight so that's probably all I'll get in today.

Hi all, I did PSCS&T today with abs off of PSSL&A. Decided to do a different upper body tape today but I still have to fit in legs, back and biceps before the end of the week. I think I can just may have to do weights 2 days in a row.

Have a great day!!:7

Good morning everyone.
Sounds like some awesome workouts as usual. Today is my little Mariah's 4 th birthday. We are having a party at the house today. To be honest, I will be glad when it is done, because it is a lot of work. Let's just say there is a lot of pink in this house right now:) Have a great day ladies and I will be running 3-4 miles today, hopefully I can get it in.

Susan

Good day all. Gosh, it takes me forever to get here. Yesterday I ended up doing Step Jam, an oldie but a goodie. My sore arm/shoulder is improving, but still gives my a twinge, so I'll stick to cardio for the rest of the week. I think today may be Powerstrike Millenium 1, unless the arm hurts. Have a great, walking-lunge filled day.

Well, I decided on the Viper. Holy Crap!! I thought it would never end!!!!!!!!!!! But I mustered enough energy to finish. That has to be the toughest workout I have done yet.
I loved every minute of it!!!!!!!!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/159/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Maeghan - The Viper is my favorite Terminator! I love that w/o!

Today was day #2 on the June rotation for me. That BBW was a very good glute and ham w/o, I can see where you can get results from this. Of course, PLB SB floor work is always a job. I really like this w/o. To sub for the CTX UB, I use MM push/pull premix.

Off to the shower.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.