Daily Check-in, Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Good morning ladies!

Nora, glad your ankle is getting a little better....take care.....that's a good idea to try some workouts mostly
focusing on the upper body. There are alot of seated (in a chair) workouts on YT. I've done many, from time
to time, and have enjoyed the ones I did. Crossrope has one on their YT channel, Simone does it seated
in a chair and the other girl does it standing. It's intervals of RLJR and light dumbbells for upper body moves,
and the lower body moves seated in chair are minimal, like side taps, etc. It's fun, whether you are doing it
seated or standing.

Siobhan, hope your basement reno is coming along good.

Today's workout:

CatheLive- "Ripped with Reps" - 44 min.

Have a good day!
 
Hi ladies,

Today was an 81 minute gym circuit consisting of the sled going back to my original way of doing things. So 6 backwards strap pull, push 7 , backwards strap pull 8, then pushed 10.

Then I did the back machine with 25 on each side, then the shoulder machine with 25 on each side.

Then cables for lat pulldowns with 55 and 70 pounds.

Then the inner thigh machine and the glute machine.

Then 20 pound dumbbells for bicep hammer and concentration curls.

And shrugs.


Then 11 minutes on the elliptical for more cardio, and finished with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a nice stretch.

I think I am done.

Nice Cathe workout Linda.

Hi to all who follow.
 
Goodness, Annette, you packed a lot in that 81 min. Gym day! Back, shoulders, lower
body, biceps, abs, elliptical, & sled…. Are you tired? LOL!
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top