Daily Check-in, Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Good morning ladies........

Today's workout: (short day)

Hydrow Circuit Training- 30 min. Rowing & Upper Body Weights AMRAP

Have a good ole Tuesday!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a Cathe Live Strong & Fit for back and bis - 45 minutes. I added on 10 minutes of 30/30 cardio. I will do my own stretch.

Nice to have a bit of a lighter day, Linda.

Nora and Nicki - I hope you both enjoyed your rest days and are ready to get back at it!
Annette - ahhh Kathy Smith - I never did her workouts but I remember her popularity on the forums at VF

Have a great day everyone!

Hello, Ladies!
Today I did ICE Chiseled Upper Body for 43 minutes and Total Body Stretching SB#1 for 13 minutes. After that, I did one minute on my inversion table. Feel nice and stretched out!

Linda, Hydro Circuit Training- 30 min. Rowing & Upper Body Weights AMRAP - those short ones can be killers, especially AMRAP!

Siobhan, good work out for Cathe Live Strong & Fit for back and bis - 45 minutes. I added on 10 minutes of 30/30 cardio. What series is the Cathe Live Strong and Fit from? I don't recall that one.

I enjoyed my rest day yesterday!

Annette and Nora, hope you are having a good day!

Nicki,
ICE Chiseled Upper Body -43 minutes and Total Body Stretching SB#1 -13 minutes with one minute on your inversion table sounds like a winner workout.

Good morning all!:)

Linda- Good job on your short day workout with:

Hydrow Circuit Training- 30 min. Rowing & Upper Body Weights AMRAP
That's a powerful combo! WTG & high fives- good stuff. Have a terrific Tuesday;)

Siobhan- Great job and bravo on today's workout with:

Cathe Live Strong & Fit for back and bis - 45 minutes
Plus added 10 minutes of 30/30 cardio
Then adding your own stretch

That is one challenging workout, awesome job, WTG & high fives;)

Annette- Enjoy your new Blu- ray player for your dvds. Have a great day & workout;)

Nicki- I hope you had a nice weekend. Great jobon today's workout with:
ICE Chiseled Upper Body for 43 minutes
Total Body Stretching SB#1 for 13 minutes
After that, I did one minute on my inversion table. Nice way to stretch out.
WTG & high fives!!

Have a happy Tuesday;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength BUILD MUSCLE AT HOME!30-minute Upper Body Strength Training with Dumbbells= 33 Min

Strong & Sweaty- Cardio Slam- Timesaver #2 (No Step)Wup + Floor Cardio+ Stretch = 41 Min
YT- Phoenix Nation - 10 Minute Kettlebell-Jump Rope Skipping Workout for Beginners = 11 Min

Have a good day ladies::)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Today was a 90 minute gym circuit, I did things a bit different today. I started with the back machine, then did the chest flyes /rear delts machine, then the shoulder machine, then some cable work for chest, shoulders, biceps and upper back, the dumbbells for chest, biceps, triceps and shoulders.

Then the sled pull and push up to 708 pounds!!! Ended with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a short stretch.

I am spent!

Nice workouts ladies!!

Nice 90 min gym circuit today Annette. It’s always good & fun to change things up!

Nice workout Nora with Kaleigh Upper Body Strength for 33 min. & Cardio Slam premix-
41 min & 10 min Phoenix Nation jump rope.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.