Daily Check-in, Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Good morning girls!

Today's workout:

Blender- " Abs, Mobility, Recovery & Stretch" - 30 min.

That's it...........today's one of my "shortie" days! :)

Have a good one!

Hi ladies,

Today I did my gym circuit consisting of the back machine but everything was both arms not 1 at a time like I normally do, then chest flyes and press with 17.5, 20 and 25's. Biceps with 17.5 and 20's for hammer and hammer with a twist plus 10's for curls, triceps lying with 17.5 and 20's (I think) and kickbacks with 10's, shoulders were seated clean and press with 10's, side laterals with 10's and rear shoulder.

Then the usual sled but my final push was *700.5* !!! Whew!! I did it realitvely easy but still a bear to push.

Then floorwork with light weights for abs, legs and glutes and a long stretch for me.

This was 80 minutes! :)

Linda, short is better than nothing!

Linda, I like the "shortie" days!

Annette, 80 minutes! Yours was not a shortie! Awesome!

Today I did Low Impact Yoga Relax for 52 minutes. Didn't realize how tight my muscles were and how much I needed that!

Tomorrow, we have a Supplier Day at the plant and then dinner, so I won't be able to do anything. :(

Happy Tuesday ladies:)

Linda- Nice shortie day with:

Blender- " Abs, Mobility, Recovery & Stretch" - 30 min- Well done! shortie days are nice. WTG & high fives!!
Have a nice day;)

Annette- OMG that was quite thee 80 Min gym circuit workout and 700 pounds sled!!
That was a legendary workout and you also included floorwork with light weights for abs, legs and glutes and a well deserved long stretch.
Bravo Annette, you never cwease to amaze me.

Nicki- Great job with Low Impact Yoga Relax= 52 minutes. I bet that felt great and you tight muscles are thanking you for it. Have a great rest of your day;)

Hello's & waves to Siobhan - enjoy your day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30-minute Classic Strength Training to BUILD MUSCLE!= 33 Min
XTrain- D8-Hard Strikes = 47 Min

Enjoy your Tuesday ladies:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.