Daily Check in Tuesday October 16, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did PLB - three different moves + PUB tri's and shoulders + my own pyramid standing abs. It was about 50 minutes including stretch

Melanie - how could I forget that one? ah that's right - I did not like the cardio from S&S at all and have barely done much from fit splits although I like the weight work in that one. Once I broke my foot last fall and, eventually, got a spin bike - i do very little cathe cardio. I must get back into it.

Have a fab day everyone.

Good morning!

Today was Low Impact Hiit Circuit Live.

Ceci - I love the pyramid series and I am so glad Cathe's new series will include that type of workout.

Have a great day all

Hi ladies,

Well, after my shopping spree yesterday, I went to show hubby the jeans and the store had forgotten to remove the security tab. Sigh[emoji849][emoji852]!

So this morning I had to go back to Kohl's which is a 25 minute drive to have them remove it. Noticed on the way there that the southbound lanes of the interstate were down to 1 lane and construction, made a mental note to go home the back roads.

So cutting through town, one of the ways to get to the different road was blocked and said road closed [emoji50]! So I followed the car in front of me hoping he knew which side street would lead us back to the alternative route I was trying to use. Such a hassle for my morning.

So I went straight to the gym and did 42 minutes of weight work including floorwork abs, then 35 minutes on the elliptical.

I came home and jotted down some combos for the new kickboxing workout I am planning to put together with my new music.

Then I played the music skipping the warm up and tried all the combos in the order I had written them to see if they fit the music or needed tweaking. I added a few filler moves but for the most part it worked well, and I only repeated 1 combo from a previous workout. Then we will repeat the combos through again have an abs song and cooldown, it will be 52 minutes long. So I did about 44 minutes of kickboxing total.[emoji41]

I am getting good at this,LOL!!
Now I have another playlist that has 5 HOURS AND 8 MINUTES of music I need to tackle.

Anyway, have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.