Daily Check-in Tuesday, November 15th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's RUUB for chest and back and added on 30 minutes of MPL - total body kind of workout. It was tough.

Annette - I hope everything is ok... your post sounds ominous regarding your DH!!! how's your hand?
Nora - it seems we are all enjoying RUUB right now - thanks to Linda
Lannette - great workout!
Linda - I bought that fit tower eons ago. I barely pull it out due to space issues (I live in a narrow but tall house). I share my workout space with my DH's small office so everything has to stay tucked away. That's city living for ya'

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning….

Great job Siobhan, with more RUUB & MPL…..

Great workouts yesterday Nora & Lannette, both of you had excellent choices…..

Annette, yes, I hope whatever went wrong turned around for the better…and you can
enjoy your stay….hope your hand is continuing to heal. Great job with getting a workout in, despite your problems…

This morning I did RUUB premix- Double Shoulders - 24 min. ( :) ). Hopefully, later on in the day, I can get in a treadmill walking workout…. Back to add in that I did do a Peloton 10 min. Treadmill Walk & a 5 min. Cooldown Ride.

Siobhan, that double shoulders premix is tough!

enjoy the day!

Last edited:
Good Afternoon! Today was:

- PV 25 Min Core & Arm Definition (PBand Vilmaliz B. 2/16/22)
- Stott Pilates On a Roll 43m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Great variety of workouts everyone!

Linda - I pulled out my foam rollers and realized I use each one for different types of foam rolling. I actually bought each one with a different type of foam rolling in mind. They aren't particularly interchangeable.
I plan to try my OPTP Pro Soft roller (Originally purchased for Melt Method) for Cathe’s roller DVDs. I may find it too soft depending upon what rolling techniques she uses.

How do you plan to use your roller? What kind of workouts will you use with it? Is there a reason that you’re looking for the softest roller?

I can attest to the quality of OPTP rollers. Mine is 8+ years old and looks and feels like brand new despite regular use.

Hey Lannette, great workout today with PV 25 Min Core & Arm Definition, Stott Pilates On a Roll 43m & your Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m.

Thanks for your input......I actually just ordered the OPTP Super Soft 36" so hopefully it will
be the "perfect" one.....I've put way too much time in this. :) I probably will only attempt to
use it with Cathe's workouts, but I did see a few on YouTube that I may try out in the mean-time. For this $, if I don't like it at all, it will be going back ! I am very thin and just feel that
a softer one will be easier for me, at least at the start. When I went for my chiropractor
app't last week, he looked up the one that I got and said he thought I would do fine with it,
so that gave me confidence :). Thanks again for your thoughts.....

Hi everyone;)

Siobhan- Great workout today with Cathe's RUUB for chest and back and added on 30 minutes of MPL- very nice combo total body workout.
WTG and double high fives on two tough workouts, Bravo workout warrior high fives!!;)

Annette- Continued haling prayers for your hand. And I will also pray for all things to have a positive out come at your brothers. In addition I will pray that your DH will be able to work remotely. May blessings find you;)

Linda- What a great & fun workout you had today with: RUUB premix- Double Shoulders - 24 min. Then decided to add on a Peloton 10 min. Treadmill Walk & a 5 min. Cooldown Ride.

Lannette- Bravo on your fun& awesom workout with:
- PV 25 Min Core & Arm Definition (PBand Vilmaliz B. 2/16/22)
- Stott Pilates On a Roll 43m
- Spine Align, Deep Squats, Arc Extensions 10m

Very nicely done today, WTG and high fives!!:)

Here's today's workout:

I had to change my workout schedule today major DOMS from yesterday.

LITE- Cardio Party = 40 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- BRING DOWN THE HOUSE - 30 minute EDM HIIT Rhythm Ride= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- 15 minute HIIT Indoor Cycling for BEGINNERS= 16 Min

Have a blessed Tuesday;)

Nora

That sounds excellent Linda. Let me know how you like it once it arrives and you try it.

Great workout Nora! I love Cardio Party!

Thanks everyone. Today I did some cleaning here at my brother's house, both bathrooms to some extent and then the kitchen. Roughly 1.5 hours of cleaning in 2, 45 minute sessions.

Rained all day here.

Thanks again for the prayers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.