Daily Check in Tuesday November 13th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Tuesday Morning Everyone,

Today I did Cathe's latest Live (really enjoyed that and what's up with Cathe? She looks extra fit! whoa). Nancy and Lisa are always smiling. You can really feel their connection to Cathe and the workout. I added on SSOD abs - I did not do Cathe's abs.

I hope you all squeeze in a good workout and have a great day.

Good morning all! I do not have Cathe live-- but I do have an embarrasingly amount of workout DVDs in my collection. I just can't justify the cost when there's some programs that I haven't even done yet (insert embarrassed smile). I have 90% of all the workouts Cathe has put out in the past 20 years & most of Beachbody workouts plus others. lol

Today I did ICE Bootcamp. I like this one. Tomorrow I will try XT Leaner Legs per suggestion. I forgot about this one. I'm thinking lower weights/higher reps.

Oh, someone asked where I live. We are in Milwaukee area. I moved here after my divorce-- prior I was living in MN along the Canadian border. It's a bit of a culture shock, but it's so fun that there's so much to do in the City!

Good morning

Ceci - I agree on Cathe looking really fit in the latest Live workouts. She is the same age as I am and puts me to shame lol.

Melanie - one cold spot to another! I give you a lot of credit as I do not do well in the winter and NJ doesn't get nearly as cold as those states.

Today was Cardio Leg Blast.

Have a great day.

Hi ladies,

Today I am still in pain but managed to do my own Kickbox Fun with Add Ons which is 47 minutes. I have to say that this workout is just fun and flows so nicely.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.