Daily check in Tuesday May 24th

Henriette

Cathlete
Am I really the first???
Or is my mobile acting up?

Today I had time for a doubles again... Or rather I made time for it.

First I did Cathe Live High Energy kickboxing... Basically cardio and fun, but not super high energy. Time went by quickly.

Then I did another new to me KCM, namely Weights. I had read some reviews so I knew I wanted to so both work out 1 and 2 for full body w/o and incl. standinv abs active rest. It was a good w/o but not one of my favorites.

Oh... Yesterday's Healthy back w/o really helped my back. After that w/o and a good night's sleep I felt fine again. Yeah!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi ladies today was lower body blast except floor work+ 100 hundred hip thrusts. I arrived late from work so I am glad I managed to do all this.

Hi Everyone,

I worked out late today too. I did Cassey Ho Pilates + Michael Olajides Killer abs. I did about 20 minutes from each workout. It's hot today.
Henriette - my mind just doesn't have the stamina for two full workouts. I bore easily
Sandy - LBB is one of my all time fav's - as for hip thrusts - wow! good for you

See you all tomorrow.

Hi ladies,

I did KCM Boxing Combos premix then I also did some of my own workout to music I found on my phone. Trying to make a routine for the Silver and Fit. I worked up a good sweat with the cardio and also did weights with it.

I just got my CPR/ AED/FIRST AID renewed.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.