Daily Check-in, Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Good morning !

Siobhan, great job yesterday with Cathe's latest live. That looks like another great one!

Nora, good workout session yesterday with:
YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
P30PP- Upper Body- TS- Shoulders, Chest & Tri's= 20 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- INTENSE 60 Minute Rhythm Ride Indoor Cycling Class= 63 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min

Annette, way to get it done with 40 min. of Get Ripped 2 Advanced Taebo and extra floorwork to wrap it up!

Today's workout(s):

CatheLive Bootcamp Express # 1 - 30 min.
Peloton- 10 min. "extra" Treadmill Walk

Have a good day all!

Hi Everyone,

Good to see us all getting in our workouts yesterday. Today I did an hour of MPL. Lots of stretching and challenging body weight moves. My hips feel much better.

Have a great day friends.

I just checked yesterday's check-in. Linda - you broke your arm two years ago? Whoa. That's big. Has it fully healed? I had a hairline fracture on my foot that never fully healed - 95% but I still feel it from time to time.

Good morning everyone:)

Linda- Way to kick off your Tuesday with a great workout as follows:

CatheLive Bootcamp Express # 1 - 30 min.
Peloton- 10 min. "extra" Treadmill Walk
High fives WTG!!!;)

Annette- Nicely done on yesterday's workouts with:
40 min. of Get Ripped 2 Advanced Taebo and finishing off with extra floorwork. I have the Get Ripped 2 workouts. I'll have to dig that one out.That sounds amazing good for you I know that is a fun workout.
I hope you have another fun workout for today in the works. Enjoy your day;)

Siobhan- The broken arm two years ago was me. I still do exercises for that arm. MPL hasd helped with that. I like to do MPL's Strong & Healthy Shoulders Mobility Routine (Follow Along), feels so good after.
WOW!! an hour of MPL, that is awesome!! No doubt the stretching and body weight moves will strenthen as well as make hips glutes (Low Back area) feel great. I do a lot of the short MPL's in the morning,
and hope to longer ones on day's I have more time.

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
LITE- PHA 2- Basic #2- Main w/o + 6 Pack Abs #1= 54 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Best of 2022= 44 Min

Have a blessed Tuesday;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today I stayed home again because my truck is still in the shop. So it should have been a weight day but instead it was cardio. I did KCM TLC Boxing Combos premix which is 32 minutes long, then I did Cathe's MMA Kickbox workout the cardio only which was 36 minutes. Then I did 20 minutes of floorwork for abs, legs and glutes. I am beat.

Hopefully tomorrow I can make it to the gym.

Oh and you gals remember my dog bite/attack back in November well it seems the owner is pleading not guilty so I have to go before the judge at a hearing on the 22nd. Sigh. I was hoping they just paid the fine but I guess not.

Nice workouts everyone!!

Just back to see what you gals did today!

Wow, Siobhan, an hour of MPL….that’s great….Bet you felt really stretched out…

Annette, good job today with Kelly’s & Cathe’s kickboxing & floorwork. Nice long cardio session.

Nora, awesome doing some MPL, PHA 2 & spin workout. You had a nice long workout today too.

until tomorrow…..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.