Daily Check-in, Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Good morning everyone,

Today(s) workouts:

Blender- 20 min. Low Impact Hiit
IFit- "Local" Park Treadmill walk using their Streetview map feature- 22 min. (I hadn't visited
this park for years.....kinda' nice to go there.....on my treadmill :) )
YT- CrossRope- 10 min. Jump Rope & Dumbbell Workout

Have a good Tuesday !

Hi Everyone,

Today I did 45 minutes of STS Meso 3 for shoulders, biceps and triceps. I just wasn't feelin' it today, again!

Great workout Linda! Thanks for starting us off.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi Siobhan, yes, sometimes I post my workouts & go do them or sometimes I've already knocked them out ! :) It all depends.....

Great job this AM with 45 min. of STS Meso 3 for shoulders, biceps and triceps. That's a pretty good long workout, in my book! I am trying to keep my workouts somewhere around 45-ish minutes total, whether it's 1,2,3 different workouts or just
one longer one....etc.

Have a good day !

Happy Tuesday everyone:)

Linda- High fives on today's workput with:

Blender- 20 min. Low Impact Hiit
IFit- "Local" Park Treadmill walk using their Streetview map feature- 22 min. (I hadn't visited
this park for years.....kinda' nice to go there.....on my treadmill :) )
YT- CrossRope- 10 min. Jump Rope & Dumbbell Workout

Sounds amazing and fun as per your usual workouts.WTG and Awesome job on today's workout;)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout with:

"I just wasn't feelin' it today, again!" No worries that happens to all of us from time to time, myself included.

STS Meso 3 for Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps 45 min. WTG for getting it done today, Bravo:) No go have a awesome day:)

Annette- I hope all is well with you and your awesome take no prisoners PR busting gym workouts. Have a blessed day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT-MLP- RESTORE YOUR BODY- Quick Mobility Routine to MOVE BETTER & FEEL BETTER= 8 Min
YT- Joe Alvarado- Playing with INTERVALS | 30 MIN Indoor Cycle Class= 31 Min
LITE- Revd Revd Up Rumble- Basic #4= 49 Min

Have a blessed day everyone!;)

Nora

Hi Nora, hope your day is good…Great job with YT-MLP- RESTORE YOUR BODY- Quick Mobility Routine to MOVE BETTER & FEEL BETTER= 8 Min , YT- Joe Alvarado- Playing with INTERVALS | 30 MIN Indoor Cycle Class= 31 Min & LITE- Revd Revd Up Rumble- Basic #4= 49 Min. :)

Hi ladies,

Yes, I went to the gym and did 112 minutes of weight work including barbell, machine for back, dumbbells for chest, triceps, biceps and shoulders, cables, leg machines ( 3 of them) then I did the sled and beat my own record with a whopping 11 , 45 pound plates (598 total), it was a bear to push lemme tell ya, unloaded down to 5 plates to push it back unloaded 1 more and I was done, then finished up with floorwork and a stretch. I. Am. Beat.

Nice workouts ladies. I had dreams of doing cardio too but that isn't happening.

Have a great day!!

Hi ladies:)

I forgot I had a dentist appointment smack in the middle of my workout time. So I skipped today's workout as I would ot havw time to workout and get ready for the dentist appointmnt.

Have a great evening;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.