Daily Check-in,Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Good Morning all!

Today's workouts:

Cathe- Body Max - Upper Body dvd mix- 25 min.
KCM- Cardio Sculpt Overload- dvd mix - 20 min.
Bitgym- "Camara de Lobos" Treadmill Walk, Madeira, Portugal - 15 min.

That's my day! Enjoy your day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of more Caroline G - Epic upper body workout for 45 minutes. I added on a 10 minute Boho Beautiful stretch.

Nice mash-up again today Linda. You are just so darn creative with your workouts.

I hope you enjoyed the heat and sun yesterday, Annette.

Waves to you Nora. I hope to see you checking in today if you get a chance to work out.

Have a great day everyone.

Nice Caroline G upper body workout this morning Siobhan! 45 min.-nice long one ! and
a Boho stretch for 10 min. Great!

You are just so darn creative with your workouts.
LOL! You have no idea what's comin'!! :) In a week or two, I am starting my "Workout
Across America" workouts which will be a workout or two, depending on the length, from
each of the 50 states plus Washington DC. They will be in no particular order and
each day will be either 1, 2, or 3 states, again depending on the length of the workouts.
Most days, I will still want to get in a regular workout (weights, etc) It took me about
3-4 days to put it all together and I will be using mostly treadmill, elliptical, rower, skier
and bike for them with a step and 2 walking workouts as well. All the Workout across
America workouts are outdoor scenery except the one for Minnesota which is "mall
walking" inside the Mall of America. I am getting them from apps I use, YouTube,
and dvds, I am looking forward to it! Stay tuned.........:)

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- super fun workouts today with:

Today's workouts:

Cathe- Body Max - Upper Body dvd mix- 25 min.
KCM- Cardio Sculpt Overload- dvd mix - 20 min.
Bitgym- "Camara de Lobos" Treadmill Walk, Madeira, Portugal - 15 min.- No doubt gorgeous scenery. Love those passport workout;)

Next weeks wokout plans sound extremley fun and varied, love that. Can't wait to see what you do. Have a good day & enjoy;)

Siobhan- Nicely done on your workout today with:

YT- Caroline Girvan - Epic upper body workout= 45 Min
PlusI added on a 10 minute Boho Beautiful stretch

Bravo, that sounds like a tough workout, WTG & high fives. Have a nive day;)

Annette- I'm sure you'll have a great workout today or a nice rest day maybe some sunbathing. Have wonderful day;)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim Fast Start! Mile 1 &2= 35 Min with 6 pound weighted vest
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength -30-Min PYRAMID STYLE Full Body Strength Training= 34 Min
KCM 30MTF- Coffeyfit Raw- Box & Pump 5 = 34 Min

Enjoy your day ladies:)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today was a 90 minute circuit consisting of 3 weights segments, and 2 cardio segments. Started with the back machine, the chest press and flies using 17.5, 20 and 25 pound dumbbells, hammer curls, triceps overhead with 1 dumbbell, seated clean and press and front raise plus shrugs, then the sled for cardio and weights up to 9 plates(20 minutes), then machines for legwork, then the elliptical for 15 minutes then finished with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus back row with a twist and a nice stretch. I am beat!

Nice variety going on in this check in.

I did spend almost 3 hours at the pool yesterday got caught up with a couple of pool friends .

Have a great day and stay cool!

Last edited:
Nice choices in your workout Nora doing Leslie Sansone's Walk Slim Fast Start! Mile 1 &2= 35 Min with 6 pound weighted vest, YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength -30-Min PYRAMID STYLE Full Body Strength Training= 34 Min & KCM 30MTF- Coffeyfit Raw- Box & Pump 5 = 34 Min

Workout Across America in a couple weeks!!:)

Annette, wonderful 90 min long circuit at the gym today! Doing everything!
I bet your 3 hours at the pool yesterday was glorious!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.