Daily Check-in, Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Good morning girls!

Today's workouts:

KCM-Power Split- Finishers- Boxing & Lower Body dvd mix- 15 min.
Hydrow CT- 10 min. Rowing & Bodyweight AMRAP
Bitgym- 10 min. "Bordeaux Old Town Treadmill walk, France"
YT-Re:Align Pilates- Standing Lower Body Ankle Weights workout- 11 min.

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did 2.0 upper body premix - no bands for about 50 minutes. I added on a 4 minute jump rope dudes tabata. I stretched in between the sets in 2.0.

Nice workout Linda!

Waves to Annette and Nora! Have a great day friends. I hope your bruising is fading Nora.

Hi ladies,

Today was a gym day, so tried changing some things around, did the back machines 2 sets(30 & 25 each side), then dumbbells for chest the usual, biceps I hit harder, hammers with 17.5, 20 and 25's, hammers with a twist with 20's, wrist curls with 10. Then barbell curls with 20 and 30 pounds. Shoulders consisted of shrugs, side laterals and seated clean and press with 10. Triceps 1 arm at a time overhead with 17.5 and 20's, then kickbacks with 10.

Sled up to 673 pounds. It was a bear but I did it.

Finished with some weighted abwork standing and on the floor. Plus my normal on the floor floorwork.

Stretched some at the end. 90 minutes total.

Hope your bruising goes from black and blue to yellow and green real fast and then goes away completely, Nora.

It is another hot day today.

See ya tomorrow.

Siobhan, your 2.0 upper body premix - no bands for about 50 minutes. & 4 minute jump rope dudes tabata sounds fun!

Annette, another great gym day! Yes, it's fun & I think good to change things up
a bit. keeps things interesting :) Especially when you're going for 90 min. !!

Hello ladies:)

Linda- Thanks for starting us off. Great job on today's workouts with:

KCM-Power Split- Finishers- Boxing & Lower Body dvd mix- 15 min.- Love KCM Power Split dvd & especially The boxing finisher- good stuff!
Hydrow CT- 10 min. Rowing & Bodyweight AMRAP- Nice!
Bitgym- 10 min. "Bordeaux Old Town Treadmill walk, France" -Sounds like fun!
YT-Re:Align Pilates- Standing Lower Body Ankle Weights workout- 11 min.- Pilates is tough- It's sneaky looks easy then you do it OMG it's harder than it looks!

As always you have a fun mix of things that are challenging and makes for a great workout that is never boring, bravo awesome job!;)

Have a restful day;)

Siobhan- Hello:) Great job on today's workout with:

STS-2.0 upper body premix - no bands = Approx.50 minutes
added on a 4 minute jump rope dudes tabata -
Love JRP! I stretched in between the sets in 2.0- great combo, nicely done!;)
the bruising is beginning to fade reluctantly. Still a little swelling as well as other facial bruising. Thanks for asking.

Enjoy the rest of your day:)

Annette- WOW! That was a spectcular workout, you are a legend! Amazing gym workout as per your usual its always thorough and fun. I
I'm always impressed by the weights you use as well as the sled weight your able to pull/push 673 pounds OMG!!! hg fives! Bravo on all your amazing workout, simply inspirational.:)

Thanks for asking . Yes bruising is reluctantly fading still have dark purple reddish, and some organeish yellow in a couple of small sections its a work in progress healing.

Have a good day;)

Take care ladies & have a good evening;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.