Daily Check-in, Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Good morning all!

Today's workouts:

KCM- B&B- Upper Body SuperSets- Premix: 1 SuperSet- 15 min.
Today's States: Georgia, Indiana, & Missouri
IFit- "Middle Georgia Raceway Steady State Treadmill workout" - 16 min.
YT- Two Lakes Loop Trail elliptical hike, Hoosier Nat'l Forest, Indiana - 13 min,
YT- Kansas City, Missouri Treadmill walk- 14 min.

That's it for me!

Have a good & hopefully cooler day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of STS Meso 3 for shoulders/biceps and triceps - I did 47 minutes of a 1:07 minute workout which means I didn't do the third and final segment. I added on 10 minutes of BB for lower body.

What a mishmosh of a workout this morning, Linda. You're getting in your cardio!

Glad to see everyone getting in their workouts yesterday!

Have a great day ladies.

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- Great job on today's fun workouts with:

KCM- B&B- Upper Body SuperSets- Premix: 1 SuperSet- 15 min.
Today's States: Georgia, Indiana, & Missouri
IFit- "Middle Georgia Raceway Steady State Treadmill workout" - 16 min.
YT- Two Lakes Loop Trail elliptical hike, Hoosier Nat'l Forest, Indiana - 13 min,
YT- Kansas City, Missouri Treadmill walk- 14 min.

Wow! So fun different states & amazing variety of workouts, its a double win!! I'm calling these workouts around America as
domestic passport workouts:) Well done, and good stuff, you are amazing!;)

Have a nice day;)

Siobhan- Good morning! Starting your day off with a great workout consisting of:

STS Meso 3- shoulders/biceps and triceps= finished 47 minutes of a 1:07 minute workout
YT- Boho Beautiful- Lower Body= 10 min add-on

Very nicely done Siobhan, Have a great day:)

Annette- Have an amazing day & workout:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strengt-30-minute Full Body Strength Training-FUN At Home Dumbbell Workout= 33 Min

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling -30-minute EMPOWERING Indoor Cycling Class = 31 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn =31 Min

ps. I will be out of town tomorrow and not working out.

Have a wonderful Tuesday ladies;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

The variety still reins supreme!! Way to go ladies!!

Today was an 85 minute gym circuit, longer on the upper body weights not sure why. Back machine at 30 pounds each side, dumbbell chest press, flyes and 1 arm at a time press with 17.5, 20 and 25's. Triceps with same weights 3 different exercises 1 for each weights listed, then triceps kickbacks with 12.5 pounds, biceps hammer curls with the chest weights, bicep curls and wrist curls with 12.5. Seated clean and press with 12.5 maybe shoulder press can't remember.

Sled was same as usual but up to 663 pounds for the final push.

Floorwork was standing side bends, row with a twist, the floorwork for abs, legs and glutes using weights for 3 exercises. Then a stretch and I am finished.

Have a great day!!

Great 85 min gym workout Annette, upper body focused, but with floor work for abs,
legs & glutes…

Nora , great workout with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30-minute Full Body Strength Training & Kaleigh’s 30-minute EMPOWERING Indoor Cycling Class, finishing with
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn. Nice selection! Enjoy your
day tomorrow…

Siobhan, equally nice workout with STS Meso 3 for shoulders/biceps and triceps &
10 min of BB lower body.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.