Daily Check-in Tuesday, January 3rd, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

I just can't keep track of the days anymore, now that I only have one job. I tend to work, in some capacity, every day so my mind doesn't separate week from weekend. I think more like online vs in office.

Great workouts yesterday everyone and thanks for the suggestions for more jump rope Linda. Nora - wow. huge workout.

Today I did Cathe's STS Meso 3 Plyo legs and added on an 8 minute Phoenix Nation Tabata workout. I did more jump rope than Plyo for Cathe's workout which was enduring! I am sweating.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning….. I will be back later to post workout, but Siobhan, before I forget, there are 2 CatheLive’s that Cathe included some jump rope in the classes, one is Functional Fitness Circuit from 2/17/22 (50 min) & Jab, Jump & Kick Express from 12/8/22 (31 min.)

Both are favs of mine, actually I bought both downloads….you might wanna check them out …..

BBL!

Back again! Great job Siobhan with STS Meso 3 Plyo Legs & 8 min Phoenix Nation Tabata
workout.

Great job Nora with YT- Movement Paralells Life - STRETCH + STRENGTH | Better Mobility in 9 minutes! (Follow Along)= 9 Min
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 10 Min Beginner Jump Rope Workout= 13 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling-It's going to be GREAT!
ICE- Chisled Upper Body- Basic #1- Wup, Main, Icey Core 1 & Stretch= 53 Min WTG!

Annette, you were getting it done yesterday with 38 minutes of weight work standing for biceps, shoulders and back, then floorwork for abs, legs, glutes, triceps and chest . I know
you will be glad to get them ole stitches out ! :)

Today I did IFit-"Son Martorellet Equestrian Farm Treadmill Walk, Menorca, Spain" - 25 min.
YT- CrossRope-6 min. Jump rope & Dumbbells Workout (Short, but good one, focusing just
on biceps for the dumbbell sections)

Have a good day !

Good morning everyone;)

Siobhan- Way to ceize the day with a amazing workout with: Cathe's STS Meso 3 Plyo legs and added on an 8 minute Phoenix Nation Tabata workout.
High fives on today's workout great mix with plyo & jump rope, lots of good stuff WTG double high fives;)

Linda- Great job on today's workout:

IFit-"Son Martorellet Equestrian Farm Treadmill Walk, Menorca, Spain" - 25 min.
YT- CrossRope-6 min. Jump rope & Dumbbells Workout (Short, but good one, focusing just on biceps for the dumbbell sections).
I'm loving the sounds of your IFit passport workout TM walk, beautiful scenery no doubt. Oh and that CrossRope sounds awesome. I'll have to check out that one.
Another amazing workout in the books done and dusted for today, WTG & high fives;)

Annette- WTG on yesterday's workout of weight work standing for biceps, shoulders and back, then floorwork for abs, legs, glutes, triceps and chest.
You are amazing nothing stops you from gettingit done just have work around set backs. I still think you are a workout inspiration. Have a great workout/rest day.
I'm sure you are anxious to get those stitches out Friday, hand in there:)

Lannette- Hello & waves to you. Have a great day:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Best of 2022= 44 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Workout Stretching- Stay for dessert!=11 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #1 Boxing (Egg Weights)= 34 Min
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 10 Min Jump Rope Workout To Lose Weight = 13 Min

Enjoy your day, new year and new blessings!;)

Nora

Hi ladies ,

Stitches come out Thursday!!

So I undecorated the tree, and put a few other decorations away. Tree will wait till hubby comes home.

But I went on YouTube and found a 25 minute Cardio Kickboxing workout so I gave it a shot. Now with the boot I can't lunge sideways or kick really hard or high or even do jumping jacks but I gave it the old college try. So with many modifications and wondering about the instructor's form on the hook, I managed to do the whole thing. I will tackle weights and floorwork later.

Nice workouts for everyone!!

BTW, Siobhan, it is Tuesday Jan. 3rd 2023,LOL!

Ok add on about 90 minutes of undecorating the house and 30 minutes of weight work, and floorwork .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.