Daily Check-in Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Annette,

I am taking a rest day today. I needed the extra sleep.

Shoveled with all the neighbours yesterday which was fun. And what's a 'card' that you renewed? I didn't quite understand that.

We have another snow day here today. Streets etc. still need clearing.

have a great day Annette.

The 'card' is imaginary just in the fact that I post on a Cathe board or Kelly fb page (rarely though) my workouts and I don't do their workouts very often anymore. So when I do I "renew it" so nobody can say well she shouldn't be posting here because she never does any of their workouts. And yes I know nobody will call me out.

Not sure what I am doing yet.

Will post again when I know.

Shoveling is a workout so you deserve a rest day. Enjoy!!

Well I stayed home and found what I think is a Swedish instructor (workout was in English), doing an advanced 47 minute cardio kickboxing plus a few HIIT exercises thrown in. It was good and I did sweat.

I went to the website but alas it was in a foreign language and I couldn't figure out if I could switch it to English.

Now I have a dentist appointment at 2:20 to get 2 fillings and talk about the implant process again, then I am going to my hair stylist to see if he can fix my hair, then run to the eye doctor to pick up more contacts to last me till my appointment at the end of the month.

At least I did something, back to the gym tomorrow.

Have a great rest day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.