Daily Check-in Tuesday, February 7th, 2023

Hi Everyone,

Today I felt i needed to leave the weights alone so I did 2 separate MPL workouts which totalled 50 minutes. It was a lot of bodyweight, crawling, jumping and stretching. It's not easy stuff.

Nora - wowza - huge workout yesterday!!!!
Linda and Annette - more great workouts, including vacuum cardio!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ladies,

Siobhan, you had a great CL Plyo Legs workout yesterday, and today 50 min. of MPL ! WTG!

Nora, great varied workout session yesterday with YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
Perfect30 Perfect HiiT: Low impact + Extended Stretch =36 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- What Goes Up Must Come Down- 45 minute Rhythm Ride Cycling Workout= 48 Min & KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Upper Body Superset= 26 Min Gosh, almost 2 hours total !

Annette, great choices yesterday with 52 min of CDornerfitness Arms, abs and Cardio Kickbox and then 23 mintues of another CDorner kickboxing workout ! Oh, can't forget Clean Max ! I do some of her workouts
on YT, there's a short step workout she has that I really like, really simple & basic & easy to follow.

Today's workouts:
IFit- "March Under the Matterhorn" Treadmill walk in Zermott, Switzerland - 24 min.
Peloton- 20 min. Glutes & Legs Treadmill Bootcamp
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- TORCH- Low Impact Jump Rope & Bodyweight Lower Body Intervals- 22 min.

Have a good day all......

Hi ladies,

Well, I came to the gym and ended up doing an 80 minute full body weight workout including a stretch. So I am thinking of calling it a day. Whew!! I am beat. Did the barbell starting at 80 pounds for 7 reps, then 85 at 6 reps, 90 at 5 and ended with 95 pounds for 4 reps. D

Did the back machine all double arm reps with 25 pounds on each side. That 4 positions with 3 positions being done with both an overhand grip and an underhand grip.

Then the shoulder machine, 3 different hand positions.

Then dumbbells for chest, triceps, biceps and shoulders.

Then 2 leg machines and floorwork for abs and legs and glutes.

Then a nice stretch.

My muscles are still twitching.

Nice workouts ladies, keep up the great work!!

See you tomorrow.

Hello Happy Tuesday everyone:)

Siobhan- Its good that you listened to your body and did MLP today, I bet that felt amazing. High fives on doing two separate MPL with crawling & bodyweight moves for 50 min.
Yes, I know just how tough that is, it's no joke. Bravo and doujble high fives;
Yes, I did have a long workout yesterday and another on tap for today.;)

Annette- Great job on yesterday's workout with: 52 min of CDornerfitness Arms, abs and Cardio Kickbox and then 23 mintues of another CDorner kickboxing workout,WTG with more kockboxing awesomeness.
You Rock! Wow! You had a killer gym workout today with weights and ended up doing an 80 minute full body weight workout w/stretch. WOW! that is some serious weights you lifted.
You lifted heavy and hit every body part WTG Bravo and triple high fives!!! And you finished all that weight lifting goodness with a nice stretch, very smart. Bravo way to be awesome:)
Now definately rest and enjoy the rest of your day;)

Linda- Another great workout from you today with:

IFit- "March Under the Matterhorn" Treadmill walk in Zermott, Switzerland - 24 min.
Peloton- 20 min. Glutes & Legs Treadmill Bootcamp
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- TORCH- Low Impact Jump Rope & Bodyweight Lower Body Intervals- 22 min.

This sounds like a great workout that gets in and gets it done, loves those. Oh and you know I love those passport workouts,marching under Matterorn in Switzerland,Treadmill walk also in Switzerland.
Plus a fun sounding Jump Ropes Dudes workout too:) WTG, high fives, and Bravo! That workout packs a might efficient punch, good stuff!

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
YT- MLP-Strong & Healthy Shoulders- Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn - Kettlebell/Kickbox Fusion = 26 Min
KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2 = 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- bye bye comfort zone =35 Min

Enjoy your Tuesday;)

Nora

ps. I have to take tomorrow off from workingout, we have to take dog & cat for usual vet visit and later that afternoon dental appointments for both DH and I.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.