Daily Check-in, Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Good morning all,

Siobhan, another great Sydney workout yesterday with a XTrain lats challenge....

Annette, great job with Cathe's Rock'm Sock'm Kickboxing workout for 48 min., and of course, the ever
popular "Clean Max" !!!!

Nora, hope you enjoyed your day....yes.....plans do get changed ...........

Today's workout(s):

Blender- RWH Total Body Express - 25 min.
Bitgym Cycling in Champayne, France alternating with Int. Timer App Upper Body 3 min. AMRAP's - 23 min.

Enjoy your day, I soon have to start thinking about my Clean Max workout later this week :(

Hi Everyone,

Today I did another Sydney workout - total body with heavy weights (40 minutes). I added on 20 minutes of MPL stretching which my body needed. I am doing a lot of sitting lately as I've gotten back into knitting.

Linda and Nora - Lots of heavy weight suggestions (even if you didn't squeeze it in Nora). I didn't know RWH had a total body premix. I will check that out.

Have a great day everyone. Huge dumping of snow yesterday.

Good morning, Happy Tuesday everyone:)

Linda- Very nicely done on today's workout with: The Blender- RWH Total Body Express - 25 min.
Bitgym Cycling in Champayne, France alternating with Int. Timer App Upper Body 3 min. AMRAP's - 23 min.
WTG! On those so cool & fun passport workouts. Ooh that RWH Total body express does sound good if that is available as a premix on the dvd I'll have to check that out.
High fives way to be amazing;) Clean Max is a tough workoutin my book and it does count.

Annette- That is a fun workout Rock'm Sock'm Kickboxing workout for 48 min., that is aswesome. Clean Max a tough workout that you have no choice but to do, just remember it counts and still uses muscles, balance, and cardio.;) No doubt you have another great workout planned for today, enjoy your day!;)

Siobhan- Oh how fun your back into knitting, that is fun and can be a challenge at least it was for me when I did it last. Awesome another Sydney workout - total body with heavy weights (40 minutes). Then added on 20 minutes of MPL stretching. WTG & high fives and WTG on the knitting too;)
Hav
Here's today's workout:

YT- MLP- RESTORE YOUR BODY- Quick Mobility Routine to MOVE BETTER & FEEL BETTER= 9 Min
YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 10 Min Beginner Jump Rope Workout= 13 Min
ICE- ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #4 5 Gone Segments= 36 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- bye bye comfort zone = 35 Min

Have a blessed Tuesday;)

Nora

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Today I came to the gym and did a 90 minute weight workout using the barbell, machine for back, dumbbells, the sled up to 10 plates and I even pulled 7 plates which is an improvement and the 10 plates was pushed faster than I used to do, then ended with floorwork for abs abs, legs and glutes. Short stretch .

Nice workouts everyone.

See you tomorrow.

LOL, that’s ok, Siobhan thought the same thing!
BTW, great job with
YT- MLP- RESTORE YOUR BODY- Quick Mobility Routine to MOVE BETTER & FEEL BETTER= 9 Min
YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- Jump Rope Dudes- 10 Min Beginner Jump Rope Workout= 13 Min
ICE- ICE- Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox- Timesaver #4 5 Gone Segments= 36 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- bye bye comfort zone = 35 Min

and Annette, great workout with a 90 minute weight workout using the barbell, machine for back, dumbbells, the sled up to 10 plates , even pulled 7 plates which is an improvement and the 10 plates was pushed faster…then ended with floorwork for abs abs, legs and glutes. Short stretch .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.