Daily Check-In, Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Today is day 2 of Body Max 2! I’m doing the Cardio Blast Premix — all step combos, plus cardio and blast segments (the latter will definitely be MODIFIED) plus abs and stretch — about 70 minutes total.

Have a warm day! It’s cold outside!

Good morning Anita! and everyone!

Anita, you have a Great Body Max 2 workout planned! Sounds like a winner! and a long
one! Have fun!!!! :)

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Circuit Time" 21 min. (a little bit of this & that)
Hydrow Circuit Training #48- 20 min. Row & Weights AMRAP (I know you all aren't
interested in the # of the workout, but it helps me keep myself in somewhat of an order :) )
YT-Jump Rope Dudes- 10 min Ropeless Jump Rope Workout

Have a good day girls!

Excellent workouts ladies. Great workouts yesterday as well.

I did The Bar Method Beginner’s 37m + Karen Voight Pure & Simple Stretch Floor 30m

A great day to everyone!

Morning girls:)

Anita- Great job on your stellar workout with:

Body Max 2- Cardio Blast Premix — all step combos, plus cardio and blast segments (the latter will definitely be MODIFIED) plus abs and stretch= 70 Min
Double high fives & WTG. Enjoy your warm day;)

Linda- Very nice variety & mix of workouts, great job on all your workouts with:

Blender- "Circuit Time" 21 min - sounds fun;)
Hydrow Circuit Training #48- 20 min. Row & Weights AMRAP (I know you all aren't
interested in the # of the workout, but it helps me keep myself in somewhat of an order :) ) No worries you do what works for you;)
YT-Jump Rope Dudes- 10 min Ropeless Jump Rope Workout - Love JRD's
Awesome workout today!

Have a wonderful Tuesday;)

Lannette- good job on today's workout with:

The Bar Method Beginner’s= 37 Min
Karen Voight Pure & Simple Stretch Floor = 30 Min - I have this dvd a really good one.

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 40-Min CHEST & BACK Strength Training with Dumbbells = 42Min
Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min
Les Mills Combat - Inner Warrior Stretch & Strengthen = 20 Min

Have a good day;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Made it to the gym for an 85 minute circuit consisting of the back machine set with 35 pounds each side, then chest press with dumbbells and flyes using 17.5, 20 and 25's, hammer curls same weight as chest, hammer with a twist using 17.5 and 20's, triceps overhead with 17.5, kickbacks with 12.5, shoulder press with 17.5 and seated clean and press with 12.5, the some cable work, then the new chest machine no weight.

Moved onto the sled, backward pull with 6 45's, push 7, pull backwards 8, then I loaded it up to what I thought was 708 pounds again which I pushed one of the gentlemen here did the math in his head. It was a bear to start.

Finished with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch.

So as I sit here I did the math on my phone's calculator and it actually was 713 pounds!!!!! That is 5 more than last time!!

Oh my!!

So that was my workout today.

Nice jobs ladies getting it done!

Last edited:
Nice workouts ladies!!

Lannette- Bar Method Beginner’s 37m + Karen Voight Pure & Simple Stretch Floor 30m

Nora- YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 40-Min CHEST & BACK Strength Training with Dumbbells = 42Min Les Mills Combat - Extreme Cardio Fighter Live = 60 Min &
Les Mills Combat - Inner Warrior Stretch & Strengthen = 20 Min

Annette- gym 85 minute circuit including sled, & floorwork for abs, legs and glutes and a stretch.

Waves to Siobhan!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.