Daily Check-in, Tuesday, December 5, 2023

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning to all!

Today's workouts:

Blender- High Step & Floor Circuit #4 - 25 min.
YT-Marsha Hughes- TRX Beginner Workout - 20 min.
YT-Phoenix Nation- 10 min Shred Jump Rope workout

That's my workout day! Everyone enjoy your Tuesday!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did ICE Low Impact ? - not the cardio one but the light weight one. It was good (49 minutes). I added on my own stretch.

Big workouts from everyone yesterday, including you Annette - Christmas Decorating Max 2023.
Nora - glad to read you are feeling all right and up for a workout yesterday. That's good news.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- Love the mix of fun workouts today with:

Blender- High Step & Floor Circuit #4 - 25 min.- Love the blender workouts always sound cool
YT-Marsha Hughes- TRX Beginner Workout - 20 min. YAY TRX Goodies
YT-Phoenix Nation- 10 min Shred Jump Rope workout- Gotta check this one out soon!

Awesome job on today's effective, efficient & fun workouts high fives and WTG!! You are amazing;)
Have a terrific Tuesday;)

Siobhan- Amazing job on today's workout with:

ICE Low Impact Sweat- - not the cardio one but the light weight one. It was good (49 minutes). I added on my own stretch.
Very nicely done. ICE- LIS is a great workout and love the variety on times and types of stuff too. Double high fies & WTG!!
Have a Merry Tuesday;)

Anita- Thanks for your drive by. Great job on your workout today with :

LIS — Cardio Supersets: Step Express 32 mins. WTG & high fives!
Enjoy your Tuesday and have fun teaching today:)

Annette- Sounds like you had some great Christmas helpers yesterday, that's awesome. WTG on your Christmas Max Workout & hgh fives to the helpers;)
Have a great workout today/rest day. Enjoy that festive mood from decorating and have a blessed Tuesday;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! - 50-minute Cycling Class = 57 Min
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #1 Boxing (Egg Weights)= 34 Min

Enjoy your present of today & Merry Christmas everyone;)

Nora

ps. Sorry I got the bug been binge watching Christmas movies:)

Nice workouts so far ladies!

Siobhan- Ice Low Impact

Anita- LIS — Cardio Supersets: Step Express 32 mins.

Nora- YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! - 50-minute Cycling Class &
KCM 30MTF- BoxFit- Workout #1 Boxing (Egg Weights)= 34 Min

Hee Hee, Nora, I've been "binge watching" Christmas movies as well! :) I've seen some
really good ones, I have that remote all over the place (ex: Hallmark, LifeTime, Hallmark
Movies & Mysteries, Great American Family & UP tv)

Hi ladies,

Today was 90 minutes of weight work including barbell for chest press, dumbbells for chest flyes, triceps and biceps and shoulders, back machine, and the sled. I tried doing different weights on the sled today. I backwards strap pulled 6, pushed 7, then backwards pulled 9 (which was 1 more than I had been) it was slow but I did it, then loaded the sled to max which today was 670!!

I only managed to push it 2/3 rds of the way back and it took all I had to do that. So the sled took a little bit longer in that I had to unload it myself. And the website for the sled says it weighs 103 pounds which means I may need to add 3 pounds to all my totals.

Then it was floorwork for abs, legs and glutes, short stretch and then I did 15 minutes of punching the bag downstairs before calling it a day. I. Am. Beat!!

Nice workouts ladies!!

We are a strong, fierce group of women!!!

Last edited:
Way to go Annette! Excellent workout for you. I could only even imagine to do a tiny
smidgen of what you accomplish.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.