Daily Check-in, Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Good morning girls!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 8- Cardio-Step & Floor" - 20 min.
Blender- " LIS-STS 2 Total Body" - 23 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training #43- 20 min. Rowing & Bodyweight Hiit

Did any of you order Cathe's calendar for 2024? I received mine yesterday, and
as always, it's very nice and has nice pics!

Have a good day!

Morning!

Today’s rotation has XTrain SuperCuts — which I love. But I’m pulling it down a notch and doing LITE Bodyweight & Bands instead. I have a ton of stuff to do and am not feeling my best. I think it wise to moderate today.

YES! I did order a calendar. I got the shipping notification a couple days ago so it should be arriving very soon. I’m excited to see it.

Great job, Linda, with
Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 8- Cardio-Step & Floor" - 20 min.
Blender- " LIS-STS 2 Total Body" - 23 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training #43- 20 min. Rowing & Bodyweight Hiit

Sounds invigorating and sweaty!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did Xtrain for chest/back/shoulders - 53 minutes. Love Xtrain. I did not order a calendar for the first time this year. I didn't put mine up last year - not sure why. I always have to pay the price of the calendar in shipping costs which bothers me - plus a 30% exchange. That said, I can't wait for the new workouts to appear in the blender. I am excited for the new workouts. I can't believe how lucky we are to have a blender!

Linda - nice mix of fitness this morning
Anita - I've only done that band workout once and I cracked a light sweat
Nora - uhhh huge workout yesterday. How do you do it?
Annette - yeah to your baking! It's finally done.

Anita you are right about the week before Christmas. It's so busy. I hope you are feeling better.

Have a great Tuesday my friends in fitness :)

Good morning again...."Morning Crew" :)
I love LITE Bodyweight & Bands, Anita.....Good choice! Hope you will feel better....
Yep, you should be getting your calendar any day!

Siobhan, good workout for you with Xtrain for chest/back/shoulders - 53 minutes.
Another good choice!

Have a good day girls!

Anita - I've only done that band workout once and I cracked a light sweat
Exactly. It’s the workout I used to do when I was out of shape — er, “returning to fitness”. Definitely a cruise control workout. Sometimes you just need to hit the easy button.

ETA:
WHEW! Added difficulty with heavier bands and got a nice crispy workout. Good stuff. 46 minutes, in the bag.
Off to wrap 147 Christmas presents in my 28° degree attic.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

My Cathe new DVD is out for delivery!!!

Today I did a 73 minute weight workout including dumbbells for chest, biceps and shoulders and triceps, chest machine and the sled. A new record I pushed 688 pounds, that is 13, 45's plus the sled weight. Can't believe I did it! Ended with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

Nice workouts all around.

Good evening ladies,

Sorry for the late check in. I've been busy and thought I checked in earlier, but discovered I did not.

Linda- Thanks, for staring us off. Great job as usual on today's workouts with:

Blender- "12 Days of Fitness # 8- Cardio-Step & Floor" - 20 min. -WTG!
Blender- " LIS-STS 2 Total Body" - 23 min. - Ooh I like that blender workout combo, Nice!
Hydrow Circuit Training #43- 20 min. Rowing & Bodyweight Hiit - Always great rowing very nicely done!

I did not order a Cathe calendar this time, I'm surethere are great pic's as always in her calendars. I hope you enjoy your calendar and all the pic's, Merry Christmas to you! Have a wonderful evening:)

Anita- So cool you ordered the calendar as well, so excited for to have gotten a shipping notice.:) Great job on today's workout with:

Lite- Body weight & Bands, also a fun workout. Its good to always have options so you can modify as needed. Have a great night;)

Siobhan- Ooh Nice workout today with XTrain- Chest/Back/Shoulders= 53 Min. Yes, XTrain is always a love for me too. I have several Cathe and Kelly favorites. I did not order the catlendar this year either.
I'm anxious to get Cathe's latest 4 dvds. I have not gotten a notice yet, sometimes I don't and they surprise me. Enjoy your everning and Bravo on yor workout today;)

Annette- You lucky girl, you're new Cathe Dvd is out for delivery, I'm excited for you, what fun.;
Congrats on another stellar gym workout today 73 min, WOW!! High fives!! You worked everything and did a 688 pounds, pulling he sled, Truly Amazing;)
Bravo!! Plus you finished workout of with floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch. You set the standard high and that is awesome! Have a great evening and I hope you get your deilvery soon;)

Here's today's workouts:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
YT- Phoneix Nation - 10 Minute Kettlebell-Jump Rope Skipping Workout for Beginners = 11 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Best of 2022= 44 Min

Merry Christmas ladies;)

Nora

Nice workout Nora
KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
YT- Phoneix Nation - 10 Minute Kettlebell-Jump Rope Skipping Workout for Beginners = 11 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Best of 2022= 44 Min

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.