Daily Check in Tuesday December 18th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hello Everyone,

Today I did SSOD - the Christmas spin - again! love it. I added on a 9 minute SSOD ab workout + my own stretch.

Annette - so rushed yesterday and - you had to do a double at the same time. Until what time did you sleep in?

Have a great day everyone!

Hi all

Today was Triple Threat Live. It's 15 minutes each of HIIT, lower body and upper body. It's a great workout.

Do any of you subscribe to Beachbody on Demand? I am thinking of starting in January,

Have a great day.

Jacmar— I was a Beachbody coach for many years & enjoy all their products. Haven’t tried bb on demand tho.

Rest day. My legs are still sore from timesaver legs. Lol

Thanks Melanie. I had a whole bunch of BB workouts which I loved but I got rid of all the DVD's in a purge. I just cannot stand any clutter in this house. The On Demand is only $99 a year so I may give it a whirl.

Lisa

Hi gals,

Ceci, my alarm was set for 8:30, class was at 9, but I woke up at 8:05 and realized it was Monday and I needed to get up, right then!! Usually, I get up at 7:30 ish to be ready for my 9 am class. Thankfully I don't live very far from the gym.

Today I went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the elliptical and 32 minutes of weight work including floorwork abs and legs.

I need to bake but have no motivation but I need to find some.

Have a great day and workout !!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.