Daily Check-in, Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Good morning girls!

Today's workouts:

YT-go simpli- Weighted Vest Cardio Walking workout - 25 min.
The Firm- Skills, Drills & Thrills- Balance disc workout mix- 24 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min. Rowing & Total Body Weights Circuit
Blender- "On the Floor: Flex & Stretch" - 15 min.

That's it............have a good day ladies, Nicki, hope you are doing ok with all the
rain, etc........... Back to Canada one more time tomorrow! :)

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did more CG (I am subscribing to her app to check it out) - 35 minutes of upper body (no biceps) and 10 minutes of an ab workout. She is tough and way more cut than showing on her YT videos.

Nice workout this morning, Linda. And uhhhgreed - like the US, there are so many beautiful areas in Canada to see.

Nice to see most of us checking in yesterday and getting in our workouts. Have a lovely day friends.

Hi ladies,

Today I changed things around, I did a CDORNER Cardio Kickboxing workout off YouTube which was 37 minutes. I also laid in the sun for an hour.

Very hot today and humid.

Nice workouts ladies.

Tomorrow will be weights at the gym and the seamstress in the late afternoon.

Hello ladies:)

Linda- Great job on today's workouts with:

YT-go simpli- Weighted Vest Cardio Walking workout - 25 min.- Nice weighted vest walking WTG!
The Firm- Skills, Drills & Thrills- Balance disc workout mix- 24 min.-- Oh love the firm
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min. Rowing & Total Body Weights Circuit- Nice one!
Blender- "On the Floor: Flex & Stretch" - 15 min.- Sounds great
Back to Canada tomorrow- cool

WTG & high fives!! So what did you think about weighted vest walking? it feels different.
Awesome job on all your workouts;)
Have a terrific Tuesday:)

Siobhan- Great job on today's workout wi th:

YT- Caroline Girvan- Upper Body = 35 minutes (no biceps)
Plus 10 minutes of ab workout

Nice one subscribing to CG, I'm sure that will be awesome, enjoy.
Have a good day:)

Annettte- Great job on today's workout with:

YT- CDORNER Cardio Kickboxing workout= 37 minutes
Plus sun bathed for more relaxing- nice one!
Enjoy the rest of your day;)

Here's today's check in:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30 min. FULL STANDING Upper Body Strength Training -Back & Biceps= 33 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 40 Min Super Burn= 41 Min walk w/DH no vest today
Virtual Active British Columbia Bike - Ride #2 British Columbia Rockies = 35 Min - for Siobhan

Have a terrific Tuesday ladies;)

Nora

ps Nicki I hope you are well. Storms like that can be scary. Take care;)

Last edited:
Nice 37 min kickboxing workout Annette…hope your day in the sun was relaxing….

Nice workout Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- 30 min. FULL STANDING Upper Body Strength Training -Back & Biceps= 33 Min & Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 40 Min Super Burn= 41 Min walk w/DH no vest today & Virtual Active British Columbia Bike - Ride #2 British Columbia Rockies = 35 Min

That’s funny, I have a British Columbia bike workout tomorrow too! In Victoria. Not Virtual Active,mine will be from the VideoCycle Series. I have those Virtual Actives too, but I never think about them !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.