Daily Check-in, Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Good morning all!

Today's workouts:

YT-BodyFit by Amy- 20 min. TRX Mobility & Flexibility Training workout
Blender- "Mini Muscle Meltdown- Shoulders" - 15 min.
Blender add-on: "Cardio Jump Rope Bonus" - 10 min.

The difference between my "blender" workouts and my "blender add-on" workouts
are the blender workouts have a warmup & stretch included and the blender add-on
workouts do not have a dedicated warmup but do have a short stretch at the end.
(Just a little info for you :) )

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did more CG - her Iron Program but from the app for shoulders, triceps and biceps. It was about an hour all in. I will do my own stretch. CG helps me go much heavier e.g. 25 pounds for biceps, 35's for chest (I would try 40's but one of my 40's is in Ottawa with my DD's).

Nice sculpted workout this morning Linda.

It seems we all got in a workout yesterday. Nicki - I'm guessing you don't live in the US? Did I miss that cos I feel like I asked and then likely didn't read back :(

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies ,

Today was a 90 minute gym circuit consisting of machines and weights for back, chest, bis, tris, and shoulders.

Then the sled up to 12 (45's) and a 35 pound plate, wasn't sure if I had it in me but I pushed it. Gym owner figured out that I am pushing it about 36 feet .

Then I did a combo of weighted ab work, floorwork and some light dumbbell exercises for arms. Also floorwork for legs and glutes. Basically a hodge podge of things I have been wanting to try and today was the day. Ended with a stretch.

I will be sore later, I did all that and my one shoulder blade is bothering me from yesterday.

Oh and the thought occurred to me to do cardio when I get home :0!! Somebody STOP ME!!

Nice workouts so far, keep up the great work!

Nice, Siobhan, with an hour of CG Iron program for shoulders, triceps and biceps.

Annette, great day at the gym doing a 90 min circuit of everything, except cardio….
but maybe later….:)

Hello ladies:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Nice Mix of workouts, and thanks for the info. WTG & High fives!! ;)

Siobhan- Wonderful workout today with:

CG App- shoulders, triceps and biceps= 60 Min approximately
Added on your own stretchut an hour all in. I will do my own stretch. That is awesome CG is helping you to lift heavier, WTG and double high fives!:)
Oh, and FYI I'm in the USA Oregon specifically. Have a good day;)

Annette- Bravo on your 90 min gym circuit workout focusing on back, ches, biceps, triceps, and shoulders.
Always impressive sled work and floorwork, legs, glutes, and ab work. Always impressive and awesome and inspirational, and stretch.. Bravo on today's workout:) Enjoy the rest of your day:)
ps. cleaning bathroom & floors is always cardio. I agree with Linda:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30-minute LOW IMPACT Lean Legs, Glutes, & Thighs Strength Training Circuits= 30 Min

Hello ladies:)

Linda- Great job on today's workout with:

Nice Mix of workouts, and thanks for the info. WTG & High fives!! ;)

Siobhan- Wonderful workout today with:

CG App- shoulders, triceps and biceps= 60 Min approximately
Added on your own stretchut an hour all in. I will do my own stretch. That is awesome CG is helping you to lift heavier, WTG and double high fives!:)
Oh, and FYI I'm in the USA Oregon specifically. Have a good day;)

Annette- Bravo on your 90 min gym circuit workout focusing on back, ches, biceps, triceps, and shoulders.
Always impressive sled work and floorwork, legs, glutes, and ab work. Always impressive and awesome and inspirational, and stretch.. Bravo on today's workout:) Enjoy the rest of your day:)
ps. cleaning bathroom & floors is always cardio. I agree with Linda:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30-minute LOW IMPACT Lean Legs, Glutes, & Thighs Strength Training Circuits= 30 Min

TaeBo- Cardio Circuit #1 = 36 Min
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn =31 Min

Have a good day;)

Nora

Nice one, Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-30-minute LOW IMPACT Lean Legs, Glutes, & Thighs Strength Training Circuits & TaeBo- Cardio Circuit #1 = 36 Min. &
Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 30 Min Big Burn . Bravo! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.