Daily Check-in Tuesday, April 30th, 2024

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good Morning Everyone,

I am taking a rest day today. I worked until after 9pm last night so didn't go to bed until 10:30pm. I am too tired. Alas, there's always tomorrow.

It was so nice to see you both checking in yesterday, Annette and Nora. I miss seeing Linda starting us off every day. I hope she is ok.

Have a great day everyone.

siobhan

Hey ladies,

Today was a 95 minute circuit at the gym, upper body using machines, cables, dumbbells and a barbell, then the sled push and pull up to 13 plates almost back to my personal record, the lower body machines, and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

Nice workouts so far.

See ya tomorrow same bat channel, same bat time, same bat place.

Hello everyone:)

Siobhan- Thanks for starting us off. Oh boy you had a late night. Yes, definately rest today and get some sleep and do somethin nic for yourself.
Have a good rest day;)

Annette- Wow! Another 95 Min gym workout today with: Upper Body using machines, cables, dumbbells, barbell, sled using all those gym toys ,good stuff. Rhwn finishing with floor work abs, legs, and glutes and stretch.

Hello's & wwaves to Linda, Anita and Lannette;)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- 5 Mega Miles- Mile 5 Ab Walk= 15 Min
Tae Bo Amped- Fat Burn Accelerator = 52 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-min MAX INTENSITY Indoor Cycling Workout for LEAN LEGS= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 15 min METABOLIC BOOSTING cycling workout = 15 Min

Have a good day:)

Nora

Hi Linda! Sending you prayers and healing wishes.

I just poped back in to post a workout update. I had an unexpected incident come up that took up sa lot of my workout time. So I did get some ofthe above stated workout done. Here's the one's I did Not get done
The following:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 20-min MAX INTENSITY Indoor Cycling Workout for LEAN LEGS= 21 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 15 min METABOLIC BOOSTING cycling workout = 15 Min

I did get Taebo and Leslie both done! Yay, at getting that much done.z

Have a good evening ladies:)

Nora

H i Ladies,

I forgot to mention Wednesday I will not be checking in as I will be out of town Wednesday. See ya Thursday ;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.