Daily Check-In Tuesday 11/9

Tamster

Cathlete
Morning Glories! I'm taking a rest day today as my osteoarthritis is really flaring up :mad: It may be the sudden change in weather...it snowed all day here yesterday :confused:

I hope you all have a good day and productive workouts :)

Ugh Tammy, sorry about you feeling bad and sorry to hear about all day snow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was 70 degrees and sunny here yesterday and will be the same today. I love it, but it starts out so cold and takes all day to get there ! Then it's cold again as soon as the sun starts to set.
I hope your rest day helps and you feel better soon.

Sun: hour walk on the bike path
Mon: STS started Meso 2 chest/shoulders/triceps
Today: cardio day, TF or spin I'm leaning towards TF
and plenty of dog walks, since we are now fostering the CUTEST ever PUG PUPPY! ha ;)

Hi Tammy and Becky,

Tammy - I hope you feel better, the change in the weather messes us all up, doesn't it?

Becky - Oh, a pug puppy?? How cute. Good for you. I wish we could have more pooches, but it just isn't sensible.
( Go for the TF...)!

Today was intervals - I did Jillians BFBM. I really like this workout, it gets the job done with no frills.

Connie, I really like BFBM too. Exactly like you said, no nonsense, just GET IT DONE ! ;)

I went with fire 30 , ab jam standing abs and med ball abs.
I know I'll get plenty of walks in, with the new pug here. He is such a funny little guy. I feel like I spent most of yesterday just playing with him and laughing. :) :)

Feel better Tammy :)

Have a funeral to attend so I did 20 min. of abs off of Exercise TV before getting dressed so I could say I did something. By the way when you are fat working out in front of a mirror is NOT a good thing..... boy do I have some serious work to do, sigh.:eek::(

If losing weight were only easier.

Have a great day!!!:p

Good morning ladies - Zumba last night was a blast!! I left there with such an endorphine high!. All new high energy music.

Today its CLX BC 1 for me today.

Tammy - Snow???? ugh!

Becky - puppy??? awww

Connie - JM is no joke. Love that one.

Annette - stay motivated you're doing a great job!

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.