Daily Check-In Tuesday 11/1

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning! No workout for me today, have to go to work early. Good glory....can you believe it is November 1st already?

Have a good day all!

Good morning everyone,

no workout tammy? thanks for starting things off nonetheless!

despite it being hallowe'en, I still managed to get to bed at a decent time. With lots of rest I jumped outta bed and did the standing work from LBB (around 45 minutes) + 2 cardio blasts from Michelle Doizois's Cardio Interval Burn. Why is her workout so tough for me? I have not been able to do that workout in it's entirety.

have a good day everyone.

s.

Hi Tammy and Siobhan,

Tammy - thanks for getting us started, even on a rest day!

Siobhan - You are questioning having trouble with CIB after LBB???? Seriously??? I can barely remain upright after LBB, much less do some cardio! You are an animal!:p

Today was cardio before I do a rotation, I am thinking of the October one, but I have to check the November one first.

I did TJ Cardio Party 3, and then CLX AB burner.

Hi all,

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness-Weights today and did the Bicep, Tricep, and Shoulder one with active rests. So it is more like a circuit workout.

Hope you all have a great day!!:D

Hi Girls - my workout today was KPC cardio only then the ab portion. I may have overdone it, my back hurts now.

Another day of great workouts ladies!!

Lets call it a day.

Have a great evening.

Carmen. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.