Daily Check in Tues May 25

pwmatt

Cathlete
Here we go. I'm trying some cardio. I think LIS as it is low impact. I have my ribs bound with an ace bandage so I am unable to wear my HRM. This should be interesting.

Good Morning Glories!

Cardio for me today, most likely a treadmill run.

Phyllis ~ Take it easy!!!

Ooohh , Phyllis ! I am worried about you . Don't you think you better get it checked out ???
I'm hoping you have a pain free workout- or as close as possible !!!

Cardio today......bike ? TM ?? Yesterday I did LIC .

Hi Tammy- we posted at the same time.

Hi everyone,

Phyllis - Don't mess around with this...see a doctor.

Today was Legs - I did FIU. My bootie hurts!!!:eek:

Hi all,

I did 36 min. of taebo using my weighted gloves then I did selected weight work for all of the upper body off of the Gym Style workouts then I did Leaner Legs abs all in all about a 40 min. weight workout including the abs.

I tried to cover it all today just in case I can't workout tomorrow or Thursday because I know I can't workout on Friday since I work.

Have a great day!!:D

Couldn't do my morning cardio and yoga sessions because the cleaning ladies are coming to clean my house. However, I am scheduled to teach a cardioKickboxing class and a yoga class this evening. Did a body test this morning and my BMI is 24.4. dammit

No work out for me today. Last class tonight. Workshop tomorrow night too, so no workout. I'll come back on Thursday and hit it hard.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.