Daily Check-in Tues May 2

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks!

Today is run day for me. Last week my first run, after being on vacation and not doing any formal exercise for weeks, was not pleasant! Hopefully today will be better.

GS chest and some abs are also planned.

Have a great day!

Good morning.

Jane, I'm sure you'll do fine on your run today!

I have PUB on schedule and will be adding some cardio if time allows.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I have managed to sprain my back, so just some stretching for me today.

Jane: Good luck with your run!

Wendy: PUB is awesome, especially the ab section!

Carole: Got your PM...thanks for the tofu suggestion.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi :+
Wendy- PUB is my all time upper body favorite; just when I've had enough it is time to switch it up! (except biceps, those are tough:) )

Jane- I hope your run goes better than last time.

I will be running a little over 6 miles today and golfing (walking).
Yesterday, I got in a short yoga a few hours after running and it was helpful.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=9978144&uid=4817615&members=1

Goodmorning check in pals.
Jane, I hope your run goes well. It's hard to get back on track after a prolonged vacation.

Tigger, enjoy your workout. I don't have the pyrimid workouts, but have heard good things about them. They are on my "someday" list.

Judy, enjoy your run. Does Ed join you for golf or do you play with friends?

Tammy, I'm sorry about your back. Heal quickly.

I'm trying to do a one body part/day rotation this month. I never do well with rotations - life is just too unpredictable. We'll see. Today is chest work, a core max segment, and I'll try to slap on IMAX3 segments 6-10 if time allows. Have a great Tuesday!

Good morning all!

I just finished Body Max. Yikes! That is one long workout!

Robin - I also have problems following rotations, but I am going to give it a try this month. So far, I am on day 2 of Butts & guts.

Jane - enjoy your run!

Tigger - I agree with Judy that PUB is one awesome workout! Definitely my all time favorite upper body. However, I must respectfully disagree with Tammy - I HATE, HATE, HATE the abs on that one! (Of course I hate all ab work.)

Have a great day today.

Tracy

Good morning everyone -

Well, I've already done my workout - got up at 3:40 a.m. and did KPC through the intensity drills. Didn't have time for the punch and kicking combos though.

I thought I would miss a workout today, since I have to go grocery shopping. Then I woke up at 3:30 for some unknown reason and couldn't go back to sleep, thought "heck, I just have an hour before I have to get up so I might as well go ahead... hey, I can squeeze in a workout!" Well, it was just about 35 min, but better than no workout at all.

It does make me feel better though, since I will have to miss one on Friday too. Why does life keep on interfering with my workouts??? ;)

Good morning,

Today was Lomax and ab hits. I did it on a (god forbid) 6 inch step and added impact. No problem getting a super sweat on that today!

Tracy - Those abs are the worst! I really have to start doing that section BEFORE the weights or my arms turn into noodles.

Bodymax is the workout that goes on forever, I think. I rarely have enough time to do the entire thing.

Have a great day!

Conni

Good Morning Everyone!

I just finished PS Legs & Shoulders. Will add some cardio later. Probably stationary bike.

Jane- good luck with the run!

Tammy- hope you heal quickly- I empathize as I deal with back issues on & off as well.

Judy- have fun golfing!

Tracy- good going with Bodymax, that one IS long & TOUGH~!

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

:D

Good morning ladies

Hope your run is lots better today Jane!

Have fun with PUB Wendy, the biceps section is the toughest for me.

Judy..have fun running and golfing!

Tammy...take care of your back...you are welcome..:)

Robin...I don't really do well with any rotation except P90X! Sonds like a good workout for you today.

Tracy...great job with the lengthy Bodymax!!

Wow Shannon! That is an early workout...good job.

Conni...Lowmax does make you sweat.

Good job with PS legs & shoulders Becky. I haven't done either in awhile.

I'll be doing GS Legs standing section and a 6 mile run.

Enjoy the day...:)

I am planning a step and tri/bi later when the kiddies nap, can't wait! Had a nice evening jog last night too. Weather was perfect.

Shannon- wish I could WO in the AM, doesn't work for me!

Conni- My hubby is supposed to get me a new step for momma's day so I can experience the 6 inch lift too, I can't wait.

Robin- I am going to attempt a rotation for the first time. Hope I can stick with it.

Tammy- Hope your back is better ASAP

Jane- Have a fun run

Tigger- I too love PUB. It's a burner

Judy- Enjoy golfing

Tracey and Becky- Have a great day

By the way, I looked at all of your picture trails, and you all look so fabulous!!! Someday, I will share some of mine....someday.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Carol and Maeghan -
That early workout is highly abnormal for me, and I can't say I enjoyed it. I'm an evening exerciser, so this morning pretty much threw me completely out of whack!

I ended up doing a BodyPump workout yesterday. This morning I happily jumped around with Christy Taylor's Happy Hour Hi/Lo. It really is a good old fashioned hi/lo workout. I love that stuff!

Jane, hope you survive your run:D

Wendy, enjoy PUB, I love the way Cathe's personality shines through in this one. I always talk back to her during biceps she says 'it's all in your mind', 'no' I say 'it's all in my BICEPS!! }( ' have fun!

Judy, isn't this a glorious time of year for golf!

Tammy, baby your back today, maybe try an ice pack for 20 minutes on it a couple of times today, it really does accelerate the healing process.

Robin, that sounds like quite a workout, good luck with the rotation:)

Tracy, BodyMax ROCKS, it's a sentimental favourite!

Conni, I'm always amazed a what a sweatfest LowMax is!

Becky, haven't pulled out PS Legs for a while, maybe it's time!

Shannon, you're earlier than the early birds! That's commitment!

I'd better MOVE IT, MOVE IT! Have a terrific Tuesday:)

Take Care
Laurie:)

PS Leg and ABS is done (I wrote shoulders earlier by mistake) and 45 min. on the stationary bike.

I really enjoyed the leg workout, I haven't done that one in ages. I think I'll feel it tomorrow!~:p

Good morning,

Today is a 30 minute interval run. I'm about to head out the door now. I'm going to try CC outside -- I haven't decided which one yet. I live in a very flat area so I guess I'll do sprints instead of hills.

Laurie, my 3 year old loves that song from Madagascar ("I like to move it, move it!")

Tammy, I hope your back feels better.

Runners, enjoy your runs, and have great workouts everyone!

Pamela

Good morning!

for some reason I am having a hard time finding this check in forum it does not always come up with the other forums .

Anyway

I will be doing Imax2 or Lo Max today depends on which I'm in the mood for when I start.

Sorry I don't post as often as I had hoped but I'm trying

Good morning gals,
I am still resting my ankle,so I will be doing GS Triceps and Chest today. I am hoping that next week I will be able to do some cardio. I am actually enjoying having a little time off of cardio. I love doing the weights and I feel I put a lot more into it when I don't have time pressures. Have a great day ladies and I hope everyone has GREAT weather like we are having in sunny California.

Susan

Good morning,

This morning I did KickMax. I know many people prefer the BootCamp Challenge premix, because you do the blasts first, but I find I prefer the combos first. I feel more warmed up and ready to do the blasts. Those leg conditioning drills have gotten easier, too. Good workout.

Jane - I'm sure today will be better!

Wendy - when's Joey's birthday? It's coming up soon, isn't it?

Judy - you have lots of exercise planned for today. I hope you enjoy your walk (er, golf)!

Tammy - ooooh, a sprained back...not nice! Take good care of it. I agree with what Carole said yesterday. You definitely need to add some protein. The Mediterranean Eggplant with Beans recipe in the E2L book is really tasty, and pretty easy to make. The Scrambled Tofu recipe is likewise super-quick and easy to make.

Robin - have a great Tuesday, too!

Tracy - if you hate all ab work, what did you think of BM's abs?:7 I find traditional ab work extremely boring, and especially with that workout. It's so long, I'm always ready to just be done, but then we have to do 10 minutes of crunches. Ugh. Excellent job doing Bodymax. It's effective!

Shannon - I hate it when life gets in the way of workouts! :) I applaud you for getting something done today. I hope you don't fall asleep while eating lunch!

Conni - great workout! Now, do A-Jock's suggestion and hold a medicine ball the entire time }(

Becky - PS Legs makes the lower body quite toasty. Good work!

Carole - have a great workout. I love GS Legs, even the floor work.

Laurie - the choreography on Christi's hi/lo workouts is out of this world. But her music is always fun, isn't it? I might have to pull out some of her hi/lo stuff for right after the move, as most of my equipment will still be packed or buried. We have rain/snow pouring from our skies right now. Yuck. I hope Kingston is seeing better weather.

Maeghan - I look forward to seeing your picture trail some day. I really need to update mine. Thanks for the reminder.

Pamela - my 5 year old loves that song, too. I *love* the movie. It's a hoot. Have a great run. Our new neighbourhood is a runner's dream. I might invest in some of those CC soon, and see if I can squeeze in some running over the summer. You make me want to move it, move it!

Vilma - I never have a problem finding the check in. I wonder what's going on with your computer? That's strange. Don't apologize about how much you're able to post. We all have lives to live, and other things that take priority. You're doing great!!

Susan - I like your positive thinking. And your ankle will thank you for it. Have fun with those push ups!!!

Have a great day,
Sandra

Morning ladies. Today was PUB followed by a 30 minute run. I haven't done PUB in awhile and my chest is on fire!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.