Daily Check in Tues Feb 19

Good Morning Phyllis & All who follow

had very little sleep last night I'm working on maybe 2.5 hours and I think today I may just rest also wish I could go back to bed but I can't as I have a full day ahead of me until after 430 pm today ugh

Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone :D

Good Morning :)

Today was 4DS kickbox only and I tacked on the abs section. Funny how I wasn't into working out when I got downstairs, but once I started I had a great workout.

Phyllis: enjoy your rest day

Vilma: I hope you make it thru your day!

Have a great day everyone!
Deanie

Good morning!

Vilma - I've had a lot of nights like that, not so much lately but I remember how miserable they are! I woke up at 5:30 this morning (my day off)... the old dependable body clock at work. I didn't get out of bed until 6:30 though.

Good morning Phyllis - enjoy your rest day. I need some stretching myself with this rotation. I really neglect stretching.

Deanie - Isn't it funny how that happens. Sometimes half the battle is getting to the workout room

Today I'm taking a semi-rest day. I need to do abs, I've missed two abs workout. I plan on PUB abs and LIC abs and may add on another segment depending on how I feel. I need to stretch and will add on a stretch segment.

I have a sort of busy day ahead. Just some errands and DH and I want to visit a new Super WalMart that has opened in a nearby town, only about 15 minutes from me. I hope to see my baby if DIL is home when we are in town.

Have a good one!

ETA - Oh I wanted to mention... KickMax was "interesting" yesterday after PLB and GS BSB on Sunday! Hello back muscles and hamstrings! I upped my weight on BSB like I did on C&T and I was really feeling it yesterday especially during KickMax!

Good Morning Glories!

Today will be 4DS BootCamp Cardio and ab work.

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your rest.

Deanie ~ WELCOME! Yup...half the battle is making into the workout room and putting on the sneakers ;) I LOVE the abs in 4DS KB...

Vilma ~ I hope you get some rest tonight.

Jane ~ Way to go on the great workouts :D

Connie ~ I'll get my list of DVDs together and email it to you...but I'm sure you probably have them all ;)

Have a Thoroughly Terrific Tuesday ladies :D

Hi everyone,

Seriously, Tammy, let me know, I am a variety junkie!

Today was a mishmosh day, sort of.

I did Tracey's Step Sweatfest warm up and section 1 ( intervals and combos 1-5 ), then I switched to her HISM 2 section 2 ( combos and intervals 6-10 ), then I did the ab section and the total body section before the cooldown. Talk about making things up as you go along..:)

Have a great day all you kickboxing queens!}(

Hi gals,

Today I start my cardio (and some weights) week. So I did intervals and combos 1-4 off of Amy Bento's Extreme Kickbox workout.It was just over 50 min. I plan to do more maybe weights this afternoon. My weight is up and I need to get it back off again, so I am hoping that a week of cardio will do the trick.

Have a great day!!:) :7

Round 2 of today's workouts, I did PUB up only premix minus abs for my weight portion of my workout today. According to caloriesperhour I have burned 1100 calories today. That is a wonderful thing for me to see. I just hope it all does the trick.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.