Daily Check in Tues Aug 1

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Buddies!

I conquered the dreaded leg WO today - S/H legs and MM lower body premix. I've done enough squats for awhile! I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow. There was no floor work in this routine. That's what really gets me.

Have a great day.

Phyllis

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

GS: B/S/B for me today. Yesterday was an unscheduled rest day for me as I woke up with a corneal abrasion. It is feeling much better today.

Phyllis: That's a wicked, wicked leg workout. I always dread leg day too!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi ladies.

OMG Phyllis...That leg work out sound EVIL! LOL I'll bet you are glad it's behind you, ey? ;)

Tammy...Glad your eye is feeling better. I can't wait for you to get your Ripped dvd! It CAN take 10 days to get delivered but with the cheap price and free shipping, it's worth waiting! I usually get mine from there within about 5 days so it's not too bad. I just did Ripped to the Core yesterday. I upped my weights a bit from the first time as I'm looking for the "right" weight and OMG! I was crying during the shoulder work and HAD to bring the weight down or skip some reps! I love working shoulders though!}(

Rest day for me today. :)

Good morning ladies.

Today I did LowMax. I may do some ab work (and maybe cardio too again if I feel antsy) tonight after work.

-Becky

Daily Check-in

Good morning! Bible study and Boot Camp this morning! Time for work!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all are staying cool, it is going to be a scorcher today!

This morning was PUB/PLB premix combo and BM ab hits.

Have a great day.

With all the heat we are already feeling I am surprised I did anything at all see we have no A/C anywhere(other than vehicles,LOL). But since I can't do step where I am currently working out and I wanted a shorter workout, I did Body Max's step segment off the step. I was still dripping with all the humidity and 80 degrees at 9 am. And I also did PUB warmup and triceps.

DONE!!!

I have SJP and PUB(pyramid up) planned for this afternoon. Hopefully I get to feeling better before then!

Phyllis, I previewed legs and glutes yesterday and was in tears!LOL!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hey everyone!

I will be doing only upper body today. I will do Gs Sh,Bi and PUB Triceps. Gotta run!

Have a great day.

Susan

Today was Cardio & Weights. Nice simple workout, lots of sweat, even with the AC.

Seems quiet of the Daily Checkin lately or is it just me?

Happy tuesday!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

I all. Better late than never. It's so hot today, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take a rest day. I'm going to try to get up early tomarrow to work out before work, or it will have to be another high-heat-reat-day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.