Daily Check In Tues 8/02

Good morning all. I didn't do anything this AM. Perhaps it will be a rest day for me. If I do anything today, it will be cardio and some back work. We'll see how the evening goes.

Annette, how are you managing withough AC? Do you have a window unit in your bedroom? I feel for you girlfriend!

Beckymd, did ou do any more cardio last night? Sound to me like you did enough.

Tammy, hope your eye is feeling more comfortable. It's been a long time since I've had corneal abrasion - since I wore hard contact lenses about 20 yrs ago!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning ladies!

Phyllis, I did do more cardio last night. Sometimes after work I just feel antsy and that cardio helps calm me down and get rid of extra energy. I did BodyBlast Series TS #2 (but skipped the shoulder work).

This AM I did HC Extreme Interval Circuit followed by abs from PS Legs & Abs.

I feel bad for all of you ladies from up North that are caught in a heat wave. I know you aren't used to it. It has been pretty toasty here in Florida, but that is to be expected. It has been hotter than last year though, because our electric bills have been significantly higher this year (of course, some of that may be due to increases from oil prices). The sad thing is that at work, they are keeping it so cold that I have to wear a jacket inside! It was so cold that yesterday one of the first year medical students noticed my blue fingernails and told me I have Raynaud's syndrome. I was proud of her for the diagnosis. It is just some weird thing where when cold, blood flow slows down to the digits...so a person with Raynaud's shouldn't smoke...blood flow might slow so much that amputation would be necessary.

Anyway, I hope everyone has great workouts. Enjoy that TM run Wendy!

-Becky

Good morning ladies,

I’m so happy to be back. Last night I quit my PT job :p working two jobs is hard. But, sometimes you have too do what you have too do, right ;) ;-) I did caught up on a few bills and brought a few things blah blah.....

However, my workouts was lacking, big time. I have lost muscle tone in my UB and gained weight in my thighs there are thick again ARGH...and I worked so hard to lean them :-( :-(

I stepped on my scale this morning and almost cried. But, told myself it will be okay, once I get my daily routine back and I will, I have you guys :) :)

For my workout this morning, I hopped on my treadmill and ran for 1 hour :9 tonight either MM or P90x Shoulders & Arms love this workout. Okay enough for now stay cool it is 93 in Ohio and its only 9:20, ttyl

Teddygirl~

Becky--I have Reynauds Syndrome!!!LOL!! So far it has been mild, only diagnosed in March. I have to watch the AC, but I am not looking foward to this winter! Painful! Just thought that was funny you said that!

I am planning RS and some butt work!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Umm, Wendy - it's wednesday, isnt' it? Must be the heat, it's even getting to me and I like it HOT!

Imax2 today. My rotation called for 10 min of ab work also, but DD asked me to do a Coremax wo with her last night, so I figured that was enough. I used a riser today, which really pumped up the intensity - had to take them off for the last combo and blast, but it was still awesome. I just hope I don't pay for my exuberence with knee pain later.

I'm kind of sad today. DD announced that she is going to quit gymnastics. It's been a long time coming, she's been talking about quitting for the past two years, but it's still hard to know that it's over. It's been such a huge part of our life for the past five years, that it'll require some adjusting. Plus she's worked so hard and has done so well at it, that I hate to see her give it all up. On the other hand, I am kind of glad. It's a year round sport so there is never a break and being involved in the Parent Org took up alot of my time. It'll be nice to have more time to do our own stuff. Big sigh, time to move on.:(:):( - I don't know how I feel!!

Oh well, Happy Wednesday!!
Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.