Daily Check-in, Thursday, September 19, 2024

Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Upper Body with Tubing" - 19 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min. Quick & Efficient Rowing & Weights EMOM

Short day today.......

Have a good one!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did more Xtrain for bis/tris for about 30 minutes. I added on 10 minutes of Boho Beautiful for pilates. That's it for me.

Upper body tubing workout this morning Linda. Did you feel worked out?

Nice to see most of us getting in our workouts yesterday. Sorry yesterday was a bust for your Annette (workout wise, I mean). I hope today is less busy for you.

Have a great day everyone.

Nice workout Siobhan! Doing biceps is my favorite!

Yep, the upper body tubing shorter workout was just what I needed! Of course, I used weights
in the short rowing EMOM.

Have a good day!

Hi ladies,

Today was an 85 minute gym circuit. Consisting of the back machine, dumbbells for chest (15,17.5,20 & 25) both for flyes and press, the hammers curls and hammers with a twist with the same weights as chest, triceps with 15 and 17.5, shrugs with 17.5 and 20's, kickbacks with 10, bicep curls regular with 10's and seated clean and press with 10's. Shoulder press with 15 I think.

Then long break (talking) Judy didn't make it so I was talking to the lady I showed the sled to.

Sled was short and only backwards strap pull with 6 and a push forward with 7 then I did the battle ropes which is really hard.

Finished with 2 leg machines, and then floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

So I have been here way too long.

Nice workouts ladies!

Hello, Ladies! I was in the office Tuesday and Wednesday so I was not able to work out.
Today I went to gym - Blitz 45 - and did a 45-minute workout with cardio and weights. Have you ever heard of a KB pull up?! LOL! I tried so hard to do that one. I will have to take baby steps and work my way up to the nonmodified version. I really love the classes at this gym!

Linda, good workout with Blender- "Upper Body with Tubing" - 19 min.
Hydrow Circuit Training- 10 min. Quick & Efficient Rowing & Weights EMOM

Siobhan, Xtrain for bis/tris for about 30 minutes. I added on 10 minutes of Boho Beautiful for pilates - I enjoy pilates as well but have not heard of Boho Beautiful. Will have to look into that:)

Annette, dang girl! You Rock!

Waves to Nora!

Hello ladies:)

Well, today went off the rails workout wise, dang it. I had a doctor's appointment, no nap, flu shot and then errands. So it all got away form me despite my best intentions to get it done. Oh well, tomorrow's a new day and I will rendezvous to do better.

Great job on all your workouts today: Linda, Siobhan, Annette, and Nicki well done & a round of applause:)

Have a restful evening;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.