Daily Check-in, Thursday, October 24, 2024

aqua girl

Cathlete
Good morning!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Unilateral Upper Body" - 26 min.
VideoSki- 10 min. Mt. Bachelor, Oregon Skier Workout # 2

That's it........(short day # 2 :) )
Have a good day!

Good morning:)

Linda- Good job on today's workouts with:

Blender- "Unilateral Upper Body" - 26 min. - Sounds fun
VideoSki- 10 min. Mt. Bachelor, Oregon Skier Workout # 2 - Yay Oregon! I've never been skiing it just scares me. I know alot of people love it though;)

Have a good day;)

Hello and waves to Siobhan, Annette and Nicki. Have a nice day and fun workouts;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 30-minute METABOLIC HIIT Indoor Cycling Class= 30 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 15 min METABOLIC BOOSTING cycling workout = 15 Min
Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Body- Kettlebell Sculpt = 22 Min

Enjoy your pre-Friday everyone;)

Nora

Great workout Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - 30-minute METABOLIC HIIT Indoor Cycling Class, YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- 15 min METABOLIC BOOSTING cycling workout & Lauren Brooks- The Kettlebell Body- Kettlebell Sculpt = 22 Min

great choices!

I’ve never skied at all either…. I am sure I would be a train wreck! :). It’s easy to
”cross country ski “ on the NordicTrack skier though….a little learning curve at first,
but easy Peasy!

Hi ladies,

No skiing here either.

Today was a dentist appointment putting a new plan in place. Yay!!

Then a 75 minute gym circuit consisting of machines for chest, back and the all in 1 machine, then the shoulder machine, then cables for shoulders, dumbbells for chest flyes and press, triceps, biceps and shoulders plus wrist.

Then I used the sled for cardio, loaded to only 4. Used the strap at it's longest to pull the sled to me, backed up and pulled again to the end of the turf, then pushed it back fast, took one plate off and repeated, took another off (now only 2. 45's are left), and repeated.

Then I did floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a stretch.

Shorter today but nice.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Keep up the great work!

Last edited:
Nice 75 min. Spent at the gym today Annette! Using the sled for cardio like you did
sounds different & fun, kind of like a Pyramid down effect.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.