Daily Check in Thursday October 15th, 2020

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hi Everyone,

Today I did day 9 of Caroline Girvan. It's a long workout so I only managed 60% (38 minutes). I added on 10 minutes of jump rope from jump rope dudes.

wasnotwas - high step training - that's tough. I've done that one a couple of times but avoid it cos it's so tough. good for you! and lilacsinspring and video fitness intro'd me to caroline girvan. she's amazing. FACTS!

annette - that's a lot of furniture you've bought. i would love to renovate my house but not until my DD's have finished University.

lilacsinspring - I have been walking the dog midday now too. it's good to get outside (I'm working from home right now due to pandemic). thanks for the inspiration!

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning,

Today I took an hour long walk outside.

I also did Heather Robertson's At Home Sculpted Arms Workout on Youtube

Ceci- glad you are enjoying your walks

Hi ladies,

Today I did 65 minutes on the elliptical and 5 minutes of floorwork. I am hungry so I cut floorwork short.

Ceci, technically, we never finished renovating our house but new furniture was/is a necessity with the boys having taken one couch we need more seating for guests or even for the boys when they drop by to visit. Currently only have seating for 2 in the family room. New furniture will have the potential for 4 or 5 people so that will be better.

Since we are empty nesters now, hopefully we can finish the kitchen .

Have a great day and workout!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.