Daily Check-in, Thursday, October 10, 2024

Good Morning Everyone,

A short workout for me today - Cathe Live Burn Sets for back and biceps - it was about 40 minutes. I have a 9am client so I gotta move on with my day.

Glad to see us all getting in our workouts yesterday. It's so interesting to see what you all choose to do each day.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning ladies!

Today's workouts:

Blender- "Shoulders & Standing Abs" - 23 min.
Bitgym- 10 min. bike ride in Paris, France
Bitgym- 5 min. elliptical hike in NE Ireland

I see you just posted Siobhan! Another great Cathe Live Burn Sets-Back & Biceps-40 min. Nice!

Everyone have a good day!

Good morning Catheletes:)

Siobhan- Thanks for starting us off today. Great jobon today's workout with:

Cathe Live Burn Sets for back and biceps= 40 minutes. Nice one. I understand your work day is beginning shortly . WTG & High fives on your workout. Have a nie day:)

Linda- Great job on today's workouts with:

Blender- "Shoulders & Standing Abs" - 23 min.- love standing ab work- awesome!
Bitgym- 10 min. bike ride in Paris, France -Yay bike and riding in Paris France- gotta love that!
Bitgym- 5 min. elliptical hike in NE Ireland - Love the passport workouts. So cool in Ireland. Fun stuff!

Nice mix of things love the variety, WTG & High fives to keeping things fun;) Enjoy your pre-Friday;)

Hello's and waves to Annette and Nicki- Hope each have a good workout and a fun day:)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-20 minute MUSCLE BUILDING Lower Body Strength Training = 23 Min
Intensity Series: Boot Camp = 58 Min

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone;)

Nora

Hi ladies,

Today is going to be a very long day for me. I had to get up early because our new couch was being delivered during a window of 8-12. So it came at 10.

I made it to the gym and did a 95 minute circuit consisting of 3 upper body machines, I hit shoulders harder today, sled usual then my final push was 715.5 pounds :eek:!!

Finished with 2 leg machines and then floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a nice extended stretch at the end.

I am going to be very tired later. I did get 2 loads of laundry done while waiting for the sofa so at least I accomplished something.

Nice workouts ladies!!

See ya tomorrow.

Annette, great gym day with everything you did & with 715.5 lbs on the sled!!! WooHoo!
glad your new couch arrived…..gotta love those “time windows”…:)….but at least they
showed!!

Good morning Catheletes:)

Siobhan- Thanks for starting us off today. Great jobon today's workout with:

Cathe Live Burn Sets for back and biceps= 40 minutes. Nice one. I understand your work day is beginning shortly . WTG & High fives on your workout. Have a nie day:)

Linda- Great job on today's workouts with:

Blender- "Shoulders & Standing Abs" - 23 min.- love standing ab work- awesome!
Bitgym- 10 min. bike ride in Paris, France -Yay bike and riding in Paris France- gotta love that!
Bitgym- 5 min. elliptical hike in NE Ireland - Love the passport workouts. So cool in Ireland. Fun stuff!

Nice mix of things love the variety, WTG & High fives to keeping things fun;) Enjoy your pre-Friday;)

Hello's and waves to Annette and Nicki- Hope each have a good workout and a fun day:)

Here's today's workouts:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength-20 minute MUSCLE BUILDING Lower Body Strength Training = 23 Min

Have a wonderful Thursday everyone;)

Nora

Hello, Ladies! No workout for me today. I was in the office:confused:

Linda, your workouts are always so varied! I love that!
Blender- "Shoulders & Standing Abs" - 23 min.
Bitgym- 10 min. bike ride in Paris, France
Bitgym- 5 min. elliptical hike in NE Ireland

Siobhan, Great that you got a workout in! I, sadly, did not.
Cathe Live Burn Sets for back and biceps - it was about 40 minutes

Nora, nice long workout for you today!

Annette, dang girl! 725.5?! You are a warrior! I think the most I have pushed was 450 lb. and I thought that was good! You shame me in a good way!
95 minute circuit consisting of 3 upper body machines, I hit shoulders harder today, sled usual then my final push was 725.5!!
Finished with 2 leg machines and then floorwork for abs, legs and glutes with a nice extended stretch at the end.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.