Daily Check in Thursday November 15th, 2018

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Hello Everyone,

How is it that November just started and it's now half over? wow.

Today I did as y'all suggested yesterday - Cathe's upper body trisets. I forgot I had done this one before. It is good. Moves quickly with good moves. Thanks for the suggestion.

annnette - you and me are in the same boat. I got a shoulder issue, my broken foot never fully healed and i fell going up the stairs yesterday so now have aches and swellings - hence upper body only today. hurt my hands a bit too but little comes between me and a workout :( Not good!

Have a great day.

P.S. Melanie 1 - how's the training going for your running?

Good morning. Wednesday’s are my day off— which means I’m usually running Arline like crazy— I leant to check in!
I did Cathe slide n glide. I was supposed to do legs— but couldn’t bring myself to do it. Lol

ICEki kickboxing today.

Hi all

Ceci I do a lot of "work arounds" with my workouts now that I am older. If it's not my shoulder, its my tennis elbow or my hips. I refuse to stop going!

Today was Hi Lo Cardio and Kickbox Live.

Have a great day.

Hi ladies,

We all have aches and pains some are just age and others are from doing something at the gym and then hurting yourself as in yours truly.

Today I had new kickbox moves running through my head so I put in one of my kickbox music cds and started creating, then pausing to write things down. All in all about 15 minutes of actual exercise.

Then I took son and picked up his girlfriend on the way and dropped them off at work. It is snowing and sleeting and has been all day.

I stopped by the gym and picked up a salve that another guy had left for me and decided to stay and do 34 minutes on the elliptical machine.

Came home, thankfully I drive a 4 wheel drive Yukon XL, so no problems in the snow.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji41][emoji300]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It ended up being fabulous outside. I raked for about an hour (supposed to snow tonight) and then did 40 minutes on elliptical. Sore from slide & glide!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.