Daily Check-in, Thursday, March 23, 2023

Good morning ladies,

Everyone have a good day !

Today's workouts:

Blender - Step Circuit- Chest, Back, Shoulders & Abs - 25 min.
IFit- "Hurricane Ridge Interval Ski Tour" - Aspen, Colorado - 26 min.

Be back later to check on you all ! :)

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a short workout of Cathe LIS - first half of 23 minutes. I added on Lite pyramid biceps for 5 minutes and 5 minutes of Gede Foster Ab Challenge day 7. Spring please spring up! I need warmth and sunshine.

Great workouts yesterday everyone. Good long workout today, Linda.

Annette - glad the ordeal is over. And I agree about the dog owner. They are having a tough time of late. I feel for them.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning ladies:)

Linda- WTG on today's workouts with:

Blender - Step Circuit- Chest, Back, Shoulders & Abs - 25 min.
IFit- "Hurricane Ridge Interval Ski Tour" - Aspen, Colorado - 26 min.

Both those workouts sound awsome. The ski one sounds amazing and no doubt beautiful scenery. I have to admit I have never went skiing and no desire to do so,
it scares me and with my MS balance issues I'll pass. I still enjoy the beauty of nature.

Siobhan- High fives on today's workout with: a short workout of Cathe LIS, then added on Lite pyramid biceps for 5 minutes,
and 5 minutes of Gede Foster Ab Challenge day 7!

Annette- Wow! So glad that ordeal is behind you. Prayers for the little austistic by that was bitten, by the ladies other dog. Yes prayers are needed all around that situation. Enjoy your day;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
YT- MLP- 5-MINUTE MOVEMENT FLOW to Stay STRONG & FLEXIBLE= 5 Min
KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2 = 30 Min
YT- Spin with Lars-ONLY 80's Music Indoor Cycling Class With Great Sound #19 = 58 Min

Have a beautiful day;)

Nora

Siobhan, great workout this AM with Cathe LIS, pyramid biceps & abs challenge.

Nora, another superb workout of YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min YT- MLP- 5-MINUTE MOVEMENT FLOW to Stay STRONG & FLEXIBLE= 5 Min, KCM 30MTF- CardioFit- Workout #2 = 30 Min &
YT- Spin with Lars-ONLY 80's Music Indoor Cycling Class With Great Sound #19

Ok, Today I did 80 minutes of weight work including barbell, dumbbells, the sled and floorwork. If anyone wants to text me I can then send you a video of me doing 11, 45 pound plates plus a 5 pounder plus the weight of the sled at 103 pounds for a grand total of 603 pounds!! The file I have isn't compatible with the forum. I. Am. Beat.! Nice workouts all around.

Have a great day!!

Great job Annette! Unfortunately, I don’t text….I know…..too old school I guess…my cell phone isn’t even a “smart” phone, it just does calls. Sorry, would have loved to see
you in action!!! And I don’t even do email thru my iPad.

:) No Facebook....my sister gets after me all the time because I'm not on Facebook......she
says, "I can't believe it...... I do alot on the computer, but never really got into the "social Media" thing. I do have email, but rarely use it, unless I have to....It's probably a good thing in a way, cause I spend too much time online as it is.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.