Daily Check-in, Thursday, March 2, 2023

Good Morning Everyone,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I actually did a 30 minute Sydney workout for biceps and back and added on 15 minutes of MPL.

I took a rest day today and just did a 15 minute stretch instead.

Have a great day everyone and so glad to see y'all got in some workouts yesterday.

Good morning ladies.....

Nora, I tried the MPL Strong & Healthy Shoulders practice on YT last night, cause I've been having a "wonky" shoulder........I liked it. He went kind of fast on some of the moves, like those spirals....I know I wasn't doing correctly..LOL, at some points my arm(s) were every which way ! I hope to re-visit it tho' cause I did enjoy and was able to do alot of the moves. Thanks.....

So...
Last night: YT- MPL- Strong & Healthy Shoulders - 12 min.
Also, Peloton- 5 min. Sleep Meditation

Today's workouts:
Blender- STS 1.0 - Biceps - 25 min.
IFit- Quick Hiit Treadmill Walk in Sanford, Florida - 17 min.
Bitgym- 10 min. Bike Ride on Peaks Island, Casco Bay, Maine.

Great workouts yesterday, Nora, with
YT- MLP- RESTORE YOUR BODY- Quick Mobility Routine to MOVE BETTER & FEEL BETTER= 9 Min
Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp- Timesaver #3 Just Legs & Glutes= 38 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling-HIIT HILLS- 45 min Indoor Cycling [RWK 7 LIVE ] = 50 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Do This After Every Cycling Workout = 12 Min WTG!

Annette, Yay on finding a brand new 49 min. Taebo on YouTube ! I don't think you had any problems with it and were able to get it done! You are a Taebo pro!

Siobhan, hope you are ok and enjoyed your rest day yesterday....

Everyone have a blessed day !

ETA: Whoops, I just read your post Siobhan and see that you did enjoy a 30 minute Sydney workout for biceps and back and added on 15 minutes of MPL. Great ! Enjoy your rest day today !

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Today was a 90 minute weight workout using barbell, dumbbells, machine ,sled and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch.

So with the sled I started out at a higher weight 7 plates to start that I pulled with the strap backwards. Then I pushed it back, the added another 45 plate so with 8 I managed to pull it backwards making this a personal record, then I added a 9th plate and pushed it down and up, added a 10th plate and pushed it down, added a 10 pound plate and managed to push it back. So that was another personal record. Roughly that was 560-570 pounds little bit of discrepancy over the weight of the sled itself.

So I have 2 new personal records, whoohoo!!

Nice workouts everyone!

Good morning ladies:)

Siobhan- Great workout yesterday with a 30 minute Sydney workout for biceps & Back and added on 15 minutes of MPL. High fives WTG!!!;)
Then today decided on a rest day and a nice 15 min stretch. Sounds like a wonderful rest day, enjoy;)

Linda- So glad you tried YT- MPL- Strong & Healthy Shoulders - 12 min. and liked it. After I broke my left arm back in October 2021 I find I need this exercise and it feels so good and even helps release tension in neck via shoulders.

Great job on all your workouts last night and today with:

Last night: YT- MPL- Strong & Healthy Shoulders - 12 min.
Also, Peloton- 5 min. Sleep Meditation

Today's workouts:
Blender- STS 1.0 - Biceps - 25 min.
IFit- Quick Hiit Treadmill Walk in Sanford, Florida - 17 min. Ooh sounds wonderful and sunny & warm. Love those passprt workouts:)
Bitgym- 10 min. Bike Ride on Peaks Island, Casco Bay, Maine. Another beautiful sounding passport workout WTG and high fives!!! Enjoy your pre-Friday;)

Annette- Wow & Congrats! Your are making Cathe proud with that 90 minute weight workout with: barbell, dumbbells, machine ,sled and floorwork for abs, legs and glutes plus a stretch. I'm sure Cathe might be missing the weights too.
Look at you go with that sled, you are AWESOME!!! Wow! you kept adding weight plates and were able to do wind up pulling and pushing a total of 560-570 pounds BRAVO and 2 new personal records whoohoo, is right!! Your are amazing and my weight lifting inspiration. You go girl! Bravo!!:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- MPL - Your Body will THANK YOU after this Quick Stretching Routine (Hamstrings, Hips, Back)= 7 Min
YT- MPL - Strong & Healthy Shoulders | Mobility Routine (Follow Along)= 12 Min
Fit Split- Low Impact Cardio & Metabolic Conditioning= 49 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Happy hills & wild thrills= 24 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- Things are changing!= 20 Min

Enjoy your pre-Friday;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.