Daily Check-in, Thursday, June 27, 2024

Good morning....

Today's workouts:

Cathe - Max. Intensity Strength dvd mix- 27 min. (Haven't visited this one for a long time!)
Blender- "High Step Circuit: Express # 1" - 20 min.
CrossRope- Ropeless Jump Rope Low Impact # 2- 14 min.

That's it........everyone enjoy their day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did more CG Epic series - day 11 for abs and quads - 45 minutes. That's it for me. I will stretch now.

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I always take my birthday off and spend it how I like it. Yesterday, I spent hours working on a huge jigsaw puzzle after having lunch with a good friend.

Nice mash up this morning of Cathe, Cathe and more Cathe!

Great to see us all checking in yesterday. Annette - I am glad to read you received some good news/care about your tooth. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

Waves to Nora! Have a great day everyone. BTW - I am off to Ottawa this long weekend. It's Canada Day.
siobhan

Today I went to the gym and did a 100 minute circuit with my friend Judy. Back machine, dumbbells for chest even did decline chest press along with flat bench, shoulder work, biceps and triceps then I hit the leg machines (6 machines), then a long floorwork segment for abs,legs and glutes took my bands so I did band work also, ended with 20 minutes of hitting the bags with our boxing gloves. Then we talked for a very long time

Now I need to finish laundry , tomorrow maybe a wash we have a funeral to attend.

Nice workouts ladies!!

Nice extra long time 100 min. Gym circuit today Annette. It’s nice to be able to visit with
Judy too, as you both work out. I had to giggle when I read what you said about talking
a long time after. I was remembering what you said your hubby said about talking :)

Hi girls,

Just time for a quick check in today. I had a haircut today, DH wanted to do errands. I did not get to workout today as I planned but, I did do a 2 mile Leslie Sansone walk with DH. Doctor says he needs to diet and exercise so we shopped for his lunches etc for work. So we are determined to help DH improve his numbers regarding triglycerides and weight loss.

Annette sorry you had such an ordeal yesterday, take care and be well. Congrats on the epic workout today;):)

Siobhan- Great workout today with :

YT- Carolyn Girvan Epic series - day 11 for abs and quads= 45 min
Then a nice stretch. Enjoy your evening and upcoming Ottawa trip. Have fun and a safe trip:)

Linda- Great workout today with:

Cathe - Max. Intensity Strength dvd mix- 27 min.
Blender- "High Step Circuit: Express # 1" - 20 min.
CrossRope- Ropeless Jump Rope Low Impact # 2- 14 min.

WTG and High fives !! Have a great evening:)

Have a blessed evening everyone:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.